Groups

IF YOU WERE IN A LIFT....

Banned
    with two other members of HUKD and it happened to somehow break, and you had to wait in there overnight to be rescued - WHO would you prefer to have in there with you and why?

134 Comments

only 2??? I can't pick just 2!!!

BG1 and raptorcigs

to talk to them.

I could pick one easy but not two :thinking:

Original Poster Banned

fireheaven;3376916

I could pick one easy but not two :thinking:

well get working on it lol x

Here for the Rep.

Shengis

I've got 2 .. reason ... oh I'm sure you can guess ...

There is only 1 I would pick, and hopefully they know who they are...:oops:

I can think of one.........The other one would need to be deaf + blind:whistling:

id have guv and bg1, that wud b classic

raptorcigs;3376930

Shengis

I NEED MY XBOX CONNECTING TO MY PC
    I MIGHT BE MEETING A HUKD MEMBER TODAY ANYWAYS

Supermod

Levis24 and DLM.

Original Poster Banned

thesaint;3376928

Here for the Rep.

the rep? :? lol

you mean to remind people of you, so they might choose to spend time with you! lol :thumbsup:

raptorcigs;3376948

I NEED MY XBOX CONNECTING TO MY PCI MIGHT BE [COLOR=red]MEETING A HUKD … I NEED MY XBOX CONNECTING TO MY PCI MIGHT BE [COLOR=red]MEETING A HUKD MEMBER TODAY[/COLOR] ANYWAYS

A lot of that going round .. I hear

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;3376942

and the only food the three of you would have between you's is a cold tin of beans :thumbsup: lol

jellybaby22;3376974

emm BG and ODB......

:cry: :cry: .. Changed my mind now ...
    jellybaby22;3376979

really...Im missing out then....;-)

You spend too much time talking to salder .. what do you expect .. I've been waiting days for you ..

salder21;3376982

and the only food the three of you would have between you's is a cold tin … and the only food the three of you would have between you's is a cold tin of beans :thumbsup: lol

and we cud b rescued with a joint effort from saint and skusey loooooool

Train Driver;3376939

I can think of one.........The other one would need to be deaf + … I can think of one.........The other one would need to be deaf + blind:whistling:

:w00t:pmsl - I'm really trying hard not to imagine this:lol:

jellybaby22;3377002

ok could I have three and take you too.........:w00t:

That now means we have 6 in the lift .. and counting

acecatcher3;3376942

Ohh that would be a good one actually, handbags all over the place

fireheaven;3377010

Ohh that would be a good one actually, handbags all over the place

Tears before bed time you mean ....

Original Poster Banned

GoDutchGo;3376986

:cry: :cry: .. Changed my mind now ...You spend too much time talking to … :cry: :cry: .. Changed my mind now ...You spend too much time talking to salder .. what do you expect .. I've been waiting days for you ..

awwww ill spend time with you instead then!! lol

jellybaby22;3377014

really?? I [SIZE=4][COLOR=red]been waiting on you … really?? I [SIZE=4][COLOR=red]been waiting on you too[/COLOR][/SIZE]........at last.......:w00t:

So where's my lunch then ...

Can i just have one please???

acecatcher3;3376942

I'm undecided between Guv and BG1 or Guv and LOM - either way, that would be some stimulating conversation :w00t:

salder21;3377019

awwww ill spend time with you instead then!! lol

I was never confussed....:whistling:

hannah19790;3377008

:w00t:pmsl - I'm really trying hard not to imagine this:lol:

Dig out ya darkest sun glasses and some ear muffs:-D

GoDutchGo;3377009

That now means we have 6 in the lift .. and counting

and me? ill breathe in:oops:

Charlie&Lola;3377040

I'm undecided between Guv and BG1 or Guv and LOM - either way, that would … I'm undecided between Guv and BG1 or Guv and LOM - either way, that would be some stimulating conversation :w00t:

if u brought lom in the lift ud have a headache, all of his arguments would include lots of unneccessary long words.

im thinking bg1 and guv talk would be more entertaining! and obvs id b there to break em up if i had too.

Train Driver;3377043

Dig out ya darkest sun glasses and some ear muffs:-D

As honoured as I am that u could possibly choose me as ur second person............I think I may just make sure I don't leave the house that day :lol:

louloo;3377052

and me? ill breathe in:oops:

watch out your buttons will pop ....too late .. pics available on request ..;-)

hannah19790;3377069

As honoured as I am that u could possibly choose me as ur second … As honoured as I am that u could possibly choose me as ur second person............I think I may just make sure I don't leave the house that day :lol:

I meant bring them along for the second person:w00t:

ok then can i please have td and skusey as i need a laugh:)

who's any good at fixing lifts? :whistling:;-)

louloo;3377092

ok then can i please have td and skusey as i need a laugh:)

And what have I got that you are going to laugh at:oops:

acecatcher3;3377063

if u brought lom in the lift ud have a headache, all of his arguments … if u brought lom in the lift ud have a headache, all of his arguments would include lots of unneccessary long words.im thinking bg1 and guv talk would be more entertaining! and obvs id b there to break em up if i had too.

Yeah, but Guv has some very valid points and I can see him and LOM going head to head for quite some time... although BG1 would add the comical value. Maybe if I was extra lucky, I could bring them all along into the lift - that would be some night !!

salder21;3376961

the rep? :? lol

Isn't that how it works? I name 2 people, they rep me, later on in the thread I change my 2 people, and name 2 more, they rep me...

Rep for nothing much.

So my 1st two are thesinner and rodent hunter.
    Hit those scales guys.

Train Driver;3377079

I meant bring them along for the second person:w00t:

:oops:Well, in that case I doubt earmuffs will be enough:w00t:

jellybaby22;3377110

i want ODB....kyalion....ifyoudontask...MrGDG.....BG......emmmm think … i want ODB....kyalion....ifyoudontask...MrGDG.....BG......emmmm think thats it.....sorry cant narow it down to 2

ive translated this sentence for others....

"i would like to and probably will recieve rep off odb...........kyalion.........ifyoudontask.....bg.........emmmmm think thats it..........sorry cant pick more or theyl catch me for rep begging"

im joking btw

thesaint;3377120

Isn't that how it works? I name 2 people, they rep me, later on in the … Isn't that how it works? I name 2 people, they rep me, later on in the thread I change my 2 people, and name 2 more, they rep me...Rep for nothing much.So my 1st two are thesinner and rodent hunter. :)Hit those scales guys.

That is really deep....... I thought it was just about who we wanted to.........get to know better:thinking:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044540
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767378
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1218
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2467

See more discussions