if you were to buy a Christmas gift for someone on here what would it be and who would it be for?

143 replies
143 Comments

Original Poster

A TV licence for Graham1979

Original Poster

A nice comphy place to sit for acrangle

a fleshlight, for the next member to comment

I'd buy [email protected] an Xbox one

Ps. Thanks hassansf
Edited by: "Snakeyes646" 8th Dec 2016

Banned

A sense of humour & a bit of peace to all those affected

I would pay all the shops to stay shut on boxing day for Miles, just for one year

I guess I need to find a use for that fleshlight now Edit: phew maybe not.
Edited by: "MSK." 8th Dec 2016

An ironing board for the next person to say the A word in the beginning of there sentence

Hotenglishandwelshdeals a map,I'm sure there is more to the UK.
A bag of walnuts for Wheresmenuts.

Then I'd treat most of misc to treatment for their Multiple personality disorders.

The guy who "randomly" assigns Gold Flamedeer, and - whatever he wants!!!

I'd buy Deeky, The Last of Us

A donkey for WIHAD

Banned

Chill out pills

For Fred & Ron

miles136

A nice comphy place to sit for acrangle

a dictionary for miles

One of these beauty's for Deeky
https://s16.postimg.org/raxiz27j9/IMG_1304.jpg

Moonwolf1976

One of these beauty's for Deeky

Isn't he rather partial to fish fingers?

LizziBear

Ok then we can do it with fish fingers on it and mushrooms too! Yum yum

Original Poster

LizziBear

didnt he get arrested for that?

Original Poster

eset12345

a dictionary for miles

would be a waste of money old been I am dyslexic, my old computer died a few months back and the spell checker was way better than this one on the computer I have now its 8yrs old and uses vista

miles136

didnt he get arrested for that?

https://media.giphy.com/media/1InYaRslpbefe/giphy.gif

Original Poster

LizziBear

as you know I am not one for gossip

Original Poster

LizziBear

I would get lizzybear a sick bucket

I would buy everyone the Santa butter tinkerbellian saw in Morrison's . Useful and cuuuuute

Original Poster

psychobitchfromhell

I would buy everyone the Santa butter tinkerbellian saw in Morrison's . … I would buy everyone the Santa butter tinkerbellian saw in Morrison's . Useful and cuuuuute

what is this luxury you speak of?

Original Poster

macey a years supply of cream cakes

Original Poster

Daffers, moneysavingkitten 13norfolk summer76 and the wrongwing, 4 weeks in Florida with me, I know all the nice places

Edited by: "miles136" 8th Dec 2016

I would get everyone on misc a halo and make them all saints

Original Poster

psychobitchfromhell

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/santa-made-butter-1-morrisons-store-found-chelmsford-2568679

OMG I want one xxxxx

psychobitchfromhell

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/santa-made-butter-1-morrisons-store-found-chelmsford-2568679

Thats a nice present

Original Poster

summerof76

Thats a nice present

I am not doing Christmas lunch I am having a cooked breakfast b4 I visit the cemitary this would be so christmasy with my toast

I would buy up all the hatchimals available and distribute them to members here so we didn't have to have any more threads about the bleeding things . I would buy princess23 something blingy as that would keep her occupied till Easter . I would buy money saving kitten some mussels because she's never tried them and a big bale of hay of whatever they eat for all the flamedeer as they are eating up all my battery life instead .

Original Poster

psychobitchfromhell

I would buy up all the hatchimals available and distribute them to … I would buy up all the hatchimals available and distribute them to members here so we didn't have to have any more threads about the bleeding things . I would buy princess23 something blingy as that would keep her occupied till Easter . I would buy money saving kitten some mussels because she's never tried them and a big bale of hay of whatever they eat for all the flamedeer as they are eating up all my battery life instead .

these hatchamals are a total ripoff, I managed to get one with help from a member on here, waste of money but the little man wanted one

psychobitchfromhell

I would buy everyone the Santa butter tinkerbellian saw in Morrison's . … I would buy everyone the Santa butter tinkerbellian saw in Morrison's . Useful and cuuuuute

I want one only thing is I won't want to use it, some how it won't feel right cutting off his limbs and decapitating santas head before bludgeoning what's left of his torso to spread on my toast before licking off the succulent buttery remnants of santa, from my fingers!
https://s27.postimg.org/idk8t2qmr/IMG_1306.jpg

psychobitchfromhell

I would buy up all the hatchimals available and distribute them to … I would buy up all the hatchimals available and distribute them to members here so we didn't have to have any more threads about the bleeding things . I would buy princess23 something blingy as that would keep her occupied till Easter . I would buy money saving kitten some mussels because she's never tried them and a big bale of hay of whatever they eat for all the flamedeer as they are eating up all my battery life instead .

Princess would like that

miles136

I am not doing Christmas lunch I am having a cooked breakfast b4 I visit … I am not doing Christmas lunch I am having a cooked breakfast b4 I visit the cemitary this would be so christmasy with my toast

Funnily enough there is a fair possibility that will be my agenda too . Not a cemetery as such though , I buried my husband on a hillside in the Yorkshire dales and now he has a tree instead of a headstone . Such a beautiful setting . Then it will be home to cook my son crocodile

For you Miles i would buy you every single wildlife series that has been on the BBC and a years now TV pass so you can cancel your TV license and stop funding the BBC.

Original Poster

burningmoney77

For you Miles i would buy you every single wildlife series that has been … For you Miles i would buy you every single wildlife series that has been on the BBC and a years now TV pass so you can cancel your TV license and stop funding the BBC.

I love the BBC as you know radio 4 keeps me going
Edited by: "miles136" 8th Dec 2016

Original Poster

Moonwolf1976

I want one only thing is I won't want to use it, some how it won't feel … I want one only thing is I won't want to use it, some how it won't feel right cutting off his limbs and decapitating santas head before bludgeoning what's left of his torso to spread on my toast before licking off the succulent buttery remnants of santa, from my fingers!

you could write sexy books

miles136

you could write sexy books

miles136

I love the BBC as you know radio 4 keeps me going

Am starting to break my budget but how about i throw in a years subscription to audible!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition61645
    2. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines11
    3. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers33
    4. Chat magazine issue 4323

See more discussions