If your kids ever complain that life’s not fair then just show them this

Top comments
This isn't fair on the Mum, he should be rolling for her. Kids today are so lazy.
23 Comments
Proper fag-end Lil.
This isn't fair on the Mum, he should be rolling for her. Kids today are so lazy.
Kid will grow up then go on the sick with a bad back.
My kids would never complain but my children may.
The kid looks to have hurt his hand, maybe she's rolling it for him.
She needs locking up. What right does she have to roll tobacco on a child's back. Does she put off the cig on the child's legs???
I've seen someone make their kid wait out of the car whilst she has a fag because of the smoking ban.
I do not understand what's going on?! Why does she need him to bend over and roll it on his back. Why can't he just hold his hands out and hold the pouch? Weird
Looks like she spends all the money on her cigarettes as the children look malnutritioned.Very sad
Because the whole thing has been staged/faked ?
Wongy11016 m ago

Because the whole thing has been staged/faked ?

What was the question?

Evening wongy
deeky1 m ago

What was the question? Evening wongy

"Why can't he just hold his hands out and hold the pouch? "

evening deeks
Wongy1101 m ago

"Why can't he just hold his hands out and hold the pouch? "evening deeks

It looks genuine to me. I think it's lovely that the young kid is helping his mum out.
deeky3 m ago

It looks genuine to me. I think it's lovely that the young kid is helping …It looks genuine to me. I think it's lovely that the young kid is helping his mum out.

Well that is a very positive way of looking at it deeky.

me I am just peeved that google insists on spelling mum 'mom'
A set up from r/ trashy, 670,000 subscribers....more trashy stuff for you
reddit.com/r/t…ng/
Genuine lol.

Who says kids are good for nothing these days.
splender2 h, 19 m ago

A set up from r/ trashy, 670,000 subscribers....more trashy stuff for …A set up from r/ trashy, 670,000 subscribers....more trashy stuff for youhttps://www.reddit.com/r/trashy/comments/89y2pf/mother_using_her_son_to_aid_her_cigarette_rolling/

Thought it must be something like that
looks a bit like that parody thing they used to have of the royals on telly @deeky
splender9th Apr

A set up from r/ trashy, 670,000 subscribers....more trashy stuff for …A set up from r/ trashy, 670,000 subscribers....more trashy stuff for youhttps://www.reddit.com/r/trashy/comments/89y2pf/mother_using_her_son_to_aid_her_cigarette_rolling/

/r/TrashyBoners is an interesting one too.
Me, me, me. Priorities comes first.
33634108-hJvYx.jpg
deleted1431257
Should have used that kid's phone to set up and roll up the fag, the kid could always get another phone using the mother's benefits, maybe start claiming disability allowance like the tonnes of benefit fraudsters in the triangle of Small Heath, Sparkbrook and Alum Rock.
CookinBat1 h, 26 m ago

[Image]

WTF!!!! I told you not to post that pic of me, ever!!!! people will recognise me from the tattoo
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants