If your wife was having an affair...................

would you crack open the beers shake her hand as she packs her bags flick on sky sports and enjoy the football

just thought i would start a similar thread to the one about your husband having an affair

24 Comments

I'd want summat to eat first before she went!

lmao..

Original Poster

deek72;7275885

I'd want summat to eat first before she went!

thats true but then you would have to wait on her doing the washing up as well :thumbsup: :-D

No i'd just kick her out. Oh wait.... I did

try n get some guilt trip sex while your at it, then get her to make you a snadwhich and the she can leave

Banned

Depends....

an affair with a man or a woman?

Man - kick her out.

Woman - there's something there WE should explore

Women - round of applause.

FilthAndFurry;7275916

Depends....an affair with a man or a woman?Man - kick her out.Woman - … Depends....an affair with a man or a woman?Man - kick her out.Woman - there's something there WE should exploreWomen - round of applause.

I +1 you

t0mm;7275927

I +1 you

That sounds a bit gay dude :lol:

Ahhhh....BUT!! How would you guys feel if you found out it was with another women? :santa: lols :roll: now dont tell me you would nt be curious and i bet most of you guys would nt be half as angry as if it was a man ? I bet alot of u men would definatly want to know more! just for the details lols.;-)

Original Poster

NahThenLad;7275947

Ahhhh....BUT!! How would you guys feel if you found out it was with … Ahhhh....BUT!! How would you guys feel if you found out it was with another women? :santa: lols :roll: now dont tell me you would nt be curious and i bet most of you guys would nt be half as angry as if it was a man ? I bet alot of u men would definatly want to know more! just for the details lols.;-)

yeah i would want to know who would get the blame for leaving the toiler seat up

NahThenLad;7275947

Ahhhh....BUT!! How would you guys feel if you found out it was with … Ahhhh....BUT!! How would you guys feel if you found out it was with another women? :santa: lols :roll: now dont tell me you would nt be curious and i bet most of you guys would nt be half as angry as if it was a man ? I bet alot of u men would definatly want to know more! just for the details lols.;-)

I would be thinking damn, that other woman must have a bigger...... :oops::x

Shengis;7275941

That sounds a bit gay dude :lol:

On another note.......... Man utd are losing....:p

Original Poster

Shengis;7275973

I would be thinking damn, that other woman must have a bigger...... … I would be thinking damn, that other woman must have a bigger...... :oops::x

...........pay packet for me to waste on shoes and bags:-D

t0mm;7275974

On another note.......... Man utd are losing....:p

:-D:-D:-D

shedboy66;7275984

...........pay packet for me to waste on shoes and bags:-D

Imagine the look on the wifes face when the checkout assistant @ Tesco ask's the husband
" Did you bring ur own bags:whistling: " Hahahahahahahaah ( Yea I bought 2 pmsl ).

Depends but I'd prob kill her, set her on fire and put her in a wood chipper and split it into ten parts and dump each one in the sea.lol (joke)

do a Dexter! My fav.

But to be fair I'd be glad and throw her out and get someone honest.

Depends how much ironing needed doing.

t0mm;7275974

On another note.......... Man utd are losing (edit lost!)....:p

lol @ this thread

pure quality

inb4 maaaaad women

looooooooooool brilliant!

subscribed:-D

jellybaby22;7277520

Man hate coming this way soon.... :lol:but yeah kick her out...but make … Man hate coming this way soon.... :lol:but yeah kick her out...but make sure she has cleaned the house.....done the shopping and made your dinner...then out she goes....

dont forget the ironing

awww would none of you forgive her ?

Original Poster

depends how good a cook she is - ie is she easily replaced by microwave meals :-D

defo bloke sould kick her to the kerb!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona1853
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764048
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2023
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846099

See more discussions