Groups

If you're here to submit constant negative comments..... get off!

Is it me or are there sOOOOOO many people on here just constantly giving negative comments to posts! Now... before anyone starts jumping dowm my throat I know that feedback should be postive and constructive. CONSTRUCTIVE! Not deliberate slating of somepnes post. That someone who has taken time to post something for the benifit of others! So....ok...it's not always a benifit and often better deals out there, but give them a break! No need for some of the attack I have seen on here! Especially when you look at the persons previous posts only to find they go around looking for posts to be negative about. Every one of their comments is negative! Get a life!
    So does anyone else agree if you can never say a decent comment and use this site just to dig at people....then don't bother!

26 Comments

Original Poster

Yeah, I'm meaning when some one puts on a post of a deal or a freebie or anything really and you get some people who leave some really awful comments. Like I said there is constructive comments and not agreeing with them, but not some of the put downs I've read....Makes me so mad!

if someone comments on a deal - cheaper elsewhere - all well and good

but i do think some comments come across nasty - ahem - recent post !!

usually ignore them as a rule - one today did get me going though -

Original Poster

Thanks StarSparkle! I put it in on for a laugh, it cheered me up for the day! Thanks you two for agreeing with me!

Banned

I never leave negative comments.
    Especially to silly posts like this.

Pluun;4558033

I never leave negative comments.Especially to silly posts like this.

:lol:

Pointless thread and been said so many time before.

What a load of rubbish

If you're here to submit constant negative comments..... get off!

http://www.milk2sugars.com.au/uploads/images/M2S%20images/four-negatives.jpg

Oh, sorry, i just like traditional photography, thats all . . . . .

mbgringo;4558235

We can see right through your game matey

mbgringo;4558235

:lol:

(troll post)

wut? r u sooooooo mad?

dontasciime;4558254

We can see right through your game matey

Boom Boom! :-D

MinstrelMan;4558257

:lol:(troll post)

Troll??????????/

Moi?????????

I am honoured . . .

Get Off!!!

mbgringo;4558277

Boom Boom! :-DTroll??????????/Moi?????????I am honoured . . .

:lol: no I was indicating my posts was a troll post (disclaimer just so the mods know) you actually got repped for your post, made me chuckle it did.

chrisbchris pal... I know what you mean...but relax though bud...tis only tinternet...and tis going to happen from time to time in open discussion...and tis going to be interpreted differently by different people...otherwise we would ALL not be free to say what we feel. And why am I typing tis?!

Original Poster

Ha! was waiting for you all to turn up! Roll up roll up! I lol!!!!
    Come on, like moths to a light!

Hi chrisbchris you seem like a nice sensitive person awww
    You cant really change the nature of the internet where people can say and do as they please regardless of others feelings. In the future they might invent a special gadget that is compulsory with all computing where a special metal strip is attached to the spacebar. So when a cyber crime is reported to the Majestical Overlords of all Internetz a sharp short electric shock is deployed via the spacebar. ..patent pending:friends:

kaits;4558799

So when a cyber crime is reported to the Majestical Overlords of all … So when a cyber crime is reported to the Majestical Overlords of all Internetz a sharp short electric shock is deployed via the spacebar. ..patent pending:friends:

Sorrybutepicfail:lol:

chrisbchris;4558758

Ha! was waiting for you all to turn up! Roll up roll up! I lol!!!!Come … Ha! was waiting for you all to turn up! Roll up roll up! I lol!!!!Come on, like moths to a light!

Is Lancashire that boring? (joke)

Shengis;4558830

Sorrybutepicfail:lol:

haha the shock spacebar thing is still patent pending Shengis awww you can actually press space between words :w00t:

I got negativity the second I joined. Some people have no life so making other's miserable is what they're good at.

kaits;4558890

haha the shock spacebar thing is still patent pending Shengis awww you … haha the shock spacebar thing is still patent pending Shengis awww you can actually press space between words :w00t:

Notgonnariskit;-):whistling:

chrisbchris;4558758

Ha! was waiting for you all to turn up! Roll up roll up! I lol!!!!Come … Ha! was waiting for you all to turn up! Roll up roll up! I lol!!!!Come on, like moths to a light!

I wasn't going to mention that your OP is rather negative, until I read this reply from you chris. I hope you don't mind me calling you chris. Did you want HUKD members to ignore you or did you expect only those who agree with you to post - but that would be people who agree with your negative OP and that would make them also negative. :thinking:

This reply makes me double negative=positive, I believe.;-)

OP - Just take a step back from the computer............think of your blood pressure :-D

http://images.chron.com/blogs/keepthefaith/scream.jpg

I agree with you babes, alot of my threads get a bit mean comments, but I have to learn to just deal with it, some people out there like being like that xx

Doubt you'll ever have an end to the constant negative posters.

Most of them get off on it.

The art of internet trolling has many mutant variants unfortunately.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767497
      2. Bearded chat815
      3. What would be HELL to you?3358
      4. One for the mathmaticians2948

See more discussions