Igloo energy

Posted 27th Nov
Anybody with this company has good reviews on trust pilot and money Saving expert likes them
Community Updates
Misc
7 Comments
Im with Octopus Energy, their billing seems to be all over the place, never sure when they want a reading. My contract with them expires in January and will be moving elsewhere.
Not heard of Igloo Energy
Money saving expert has a deal going with then at the moment it works out cheaper then what I am on reviews are good but would be nice to hear from someone who’s with them
Craig201827/11/2019 08:34

Im with Octopus Energy, their billing seems to be all over the place, …Im with Octopus Energy, their billing seems to be all over the place, never sure when they want a reading. My contract with them expires in January and will be moving elsewhere.Not heard of Igloo Energy

I've never had a problem with Octopus.
They always email me when a direct debit is due and ask for a meter reading every month.
They also automatically adjusted the amount of the DD as I was overpaying.
I'm with igloo, never had an issue up to now. Like any service provider the real test is when something isn't going right.

Was with tonik before and they were a nightmare with being made to overpay and no facility to override their poor software and bring down the monthly bill to match my usage... Ended up about £600 in credit by the time I left.
Edited by: "delusion" 27th Nov
delusion27/11/2019 09:19

I'm with igloo, never had an issue up to now. Like any service provider …I'm with igloo, never had an issue up to now. Like any service provider the real test is when something isn't going right.Was with tonik before and they were a nightmare with being made to overpay and no facility to override their poor software and bring down the monthly bill to match my usage... Ended up about £600 in credit by the time I left.

Just reading some more about them on line looks all good do you have a refer a friend link
Yea read that I only need the electric which gives you some cash back if you can get some one who already with them and get a referral off them you get £50 credit on your account my monthly payments remain the same whether I go with MSE or igloo direct
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions