Groups

ignore this post

a moment of me ranting please ignore.

6 Comments

I saw that and reported it for you... it was inappropriate and trolling xxx

ask for a multi check xxxx

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;7061936

I saw that and reported it for you... it was inappropriate and trolling … I saw that and reported it for you... it was inappropriate and trolling xxxask for a multi check xxxx

cheers jeez i really dont know where some people get there fronts from on here sometimes if they are new they have been reading my threads but have not got a clue what they are talking about its so annoying.

why let it bother you if you were in your twentys or only 16 - they dont know you so just ignore people like that

Original Poster

sn0ttyang3l;7062027

why let it bother you if you were in your twentys or only 16 - they dont … why let it bother you if you were in your twentys or only 16 - they dont know you so just ignore people like that

i know i shouldnt let it bother me but it does.

You don't have to explain your life or decisions to anyone, least of all on here.

What you did was a wonderful thing. :friends:

So all I can say about your original question is . . .

Who the fox interested?

Original Poster

cannyscot;7062169

You don't have to explain your life or decisions to anyone, least of all … You don't have to explain your life or decisions to anyone, least of all on here.What you did was a wonderful thing. :friends:So all I can say about your original question is . . .Who the fox interested?

i know thanks, nevermind and i have edited my post i can do without people having something to talk about lol.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044544
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      3. Spotify Family Premium share721
      4. Best £500 student laptop choice?11

See more discussions