Groups

IHG / Holiday Inn express discounts

Hi,

I remember a few years ago i used a link from here to book a holiday inn express hotel, think it was an alumni link or something?...
    Sure there was another way to get cheaper rates too, but struggling to find anything here.

Anybody have any ideas?
    Cheers!

6 Comments

google holiday inn friends and family, we aren't allowed to post the links on here anymore as they are classed as a referral link and against the sites policies.

Original Poster

eslick

google holiday inn friends and family, we aren't allowed to post the … google holiday inn friends and family, we aren't allowed to post the links on here anymore as they are classed as a referral link and against the sites policies.

thanks, found the voucher and link, but it does ask for an employee name on the form. Not sure what the current name is that should be used

phil001

thanks, found the voucher and link, but it does ask for an employee name … thanks, found the voucher and link, but it does ask for an employee name on the form. Not sure what the current name is that should be used

try this one, its from a previous deal, shows on desktop site but don't think it works on mobile

Your text here

Original Poster

eslick

try this one, its from a previous deal, shows on desktop site but don't … try this one, its from a previous deal, shows on desktop site but don't think it works on mobileYour text here

thanks, cant see much on that one though.

There are various links when googling 'IHG Friends and Family', just not sure of the most up to date.
    In reality its only going to cost me £5 or so more if they didn't accept it on the day anyway!

phil001

thanks, cant see much on that one though.There are various links when … thanks, cant see much on that one though.There are various links when googling 'IHG Friends and Family', just not sure of the most up to date.In reality its only going to cost me £5 or so more if they didn't accept it on the day anyway!

try this you may need to copy and paste as hotukdeal affiliate process is changing it

edit, try this one, main go to deal link, adding the direct link gets it changed by the sites affiliate network

hotukdeals.com/dea…039

Edited by: "eslick" 15th Aug 2016

Banned

eslick

google holiday inn friends and family, we aren't allowed to post the … google holiday inn friends and family, we aren't allowed to post the links on here anymore as they are classed as a referral link and against the sites policies.

That's because HUKD doesn't make any money from it so they won't allow it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1547
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767273
      3. Spotify Family Premium share614
      4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***317

See more discussions