IKEA Discount

Found 15th Mar
Hi
I'm looking to place a large order with IKEA, just wondering if there were any decent voucher codes available that may say me a bit ?
Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
You can get delivery for half price (17.50 instead of £35) if you spend £300 or more, but the offer is only on for a couple more days. Hopefully there's a better offer out there but that's the only one I know of off-hand.
If its for a kitchen, I would think very carefully. We have had issues and Ikea do nothing but deny and obfuscate. Even to the extent of getting 'independent' ' experts' who are neither expert nor independent, to write a tissue of lies about how it is the installation or use of the product that causes the problem. The 25 year warranty is worthless.
ccnp2 m ago

If its for a kitchen, I would think very carefully. We have had issues …If its for a kitchen, I would think very carefully. We have had issues and Ikea do nothing but deny and obfuscate. Even to the extent of getting 'independent' ' experts' who are neither expert nor independent, to write a tissue of lies about how it is the installation or use of the product that causes the problem. The 25 year warranty is worthless.

Yet conversely I have a friend who raves about their Ikea kitchen.... mind you they did say they wouldn't touch the appliances again. However, the kitchen was spot on.
Yes, we did rave at first. Thought it was excellent value and it looked very stylish. Then the problems arrived and Ikea did everything they could to ignore or dismiss them. Sadly, we didnt pay on Credit card.
ccnp1 h, 26 m ago

Yes, we did rave at first. Thought it was excellent value and it looked …Yes, we did rave at first. Thought it was excellent value and it looked very stylish. Then the problems arrived and Ikea did everything they could to ignore or dismiss them. Sadly, we didnt pay on Credit card.

We got an Ikea kitchen and had nothing but a good experience. Out of interest, what issues did you have?
Ikea don't do discount codes although if you are a family member you do get special offers
Original Poster
I'm looking at a couple of cupboards and filing cabinet for a home office and possibly a dining table if it's in stock !
Work schemes can sometimes have Ikea vouchers for sale..my husband gets 4% off
Have a look if what you want is cheaper in another store...i just got a mirror 60 cheaper at bham

ikea.com/gb/…am/

There's an oven that 350 instead of 500 in one of the stores so can be worth a little trip to a further store
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions