Groups

ikea family card sale

didnt know where to post...but CL posted that if u use the family card tonight between 6-10 u will get tomorrows sale prices..which is cool..but how do u know what sale prices are...is it gonna go up tonight the sale prices....or do they come off at till IF they r in sale....hence u dunno if ur getting a sale product?

am i making sense?!

basically anyone got any experience of this??

muchas gracias

7 Comments

from what i can gather i think they'll have the sale prices up in store tonight but you can only get them at that price with a family card, you know like the family card discounts... anyway magic might see you at lakeside ikea later :lol:

Original Poster

haha,..... might go but am tired....so will see?!?!hehe! thanks CL!

btw bit far for u lakeside! wow!

thanks for this
    can you use it online?

Original Poster

dunno about online.....

but....im not going ikea tonight... hayfever and all....was gonna go with mum as she needs stuff but gonna go have shower and what not now.....x

magicbeans;2340731

dunno about online.....but....im not going ikea tonight... hayfever and … dunno about online.....but....im not going ikea tonight... hayfever and all....was gonna go with mum as she needs stuff but gonna go have shower and what not now.....x

you didn't miss much :-( hardly anything had the reduced prices on cos the staff seemed to be on a go slow :whistling:

Original Poster

o no! thats so pants!! o well did u get the swedish meatballs?! haha!!

magicbeans;2341691

o no! thats so pants!! o well did u get the swedish meatballs?! haha!!

yeah got some meatballs :lol: & gravy
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Super Nintendo Entertainment System Classic Edition pre order glitch45
      2. Iphone 4s locked to voda, will it work with....22
      3. What Smart Watch - Birthday Present Ideas38
      4. Which online stores are good-value for sports/gym clothing?79

See more discussions