Ikea malm drawer depth?

Found 15th Apr
I don’t suppose anyone who has a malm drawer unit would be kind enough to measure how deep the drawers are inside? Looking to get one but want to make sure it’s not too shallow and will hold enough! (No Ikea near me so buying blind!)

Thanks in advance
Community Updates
AskChest of Drawers
6 Comments
16cm
Tony68k1 m ago

16cm

16cm Deep?! Ooh that’s pretty good then! thank you! You’re a star!
Yeah, they are great for the price. First time I’ve bought from Ikea and impressed with the quality of their flat-packs.
Tony68k1 h, 40 m ago

Yeah, they are great for the price. First time I’ve bought from Ikea and i …Yeah, they are great for the price. First time I’ve bought from Ikea and impressed with the quality of their flat-packs.

Yeah been looking online for reviews all day, was torn between those and the kullen range but malm are apparently far more sturdy and long lasting! Going to order tomorrow now thank you!
Nat_urally19 m ago

Yeah been looking online for reviews all day, was torn between those and …Yeah been looking online for reviews all day, was torn between those and the kullen range but malm are apparently far more sturdy and long lasting! Going to order tomorrow now thank you!

Please make sure you ancor it to the wall lots of accidents with these over the years. But yes great quality units.
larrylightweight21 m ago

Please make sure you ancor it to the wall lots of accidents with these …Please make sure you ancor it to the wall lots of accidents with these over the years. But yes great quality units.

Yeah, definitely heard about that! Not allowed in our rented flat... but then we’ve no kiddos so it’s not so bad! Thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants