Groups

Ikea Sale?

Hi guys,

Interested in buying some wardrobes from Ikea. Do you know if Ikea do sales and do they discount furniture too or just the smaller items? When do the sales usually start?

Thanks!

4 Comments

Look on their webby. I was there last week and they had a massive triple door wardrobe for £59 - nromal price, not a sale!

Original Poster

yeah, i am more interested in their sliding door ones and its gonna cost about 2k to fit out my 2 bedrooms so was looking for the sale.

From experience anything that I wanted was never in the sales.

doeshen

yeah, i am more interested in their sliding door ones and its gonna cost … yeah, i am more interested in their sliding door ones and its gonna cost about 2k to fit out my 2 bedrooms so was looking for the sale.

I think at present they are offering some sort of cash/voucherback for a big spend on PAX or something else... best looking at the webby, and isolating the offers for stores near you.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764190
      2. What do these 2 men have in common11
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846156
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1421

See more discussions