I found out last night that I can setup IKEA Trafdi Smart Bulbs on my Phillips Hue Bridge.
I bought 3x E14/SES Candle Bulbs at £7 each and now have these working with Phillips Hue and Amazon Alexa!Pre-Requisites:
What to do next:
- Install "Hue Essentials" from Playstore (Not sure if there's an iOS version)
- Open the app and connect your Phillips Hue Bridge
- Get a lamp and plug in near your Phillips Hue Bridge
- Install your new IKEA bulb into the lamp
- Turn the lamp on/off 6 times to reset the bulb
- Open Hue Essentials, Click Lights from Menu
- Add a light and press the 'Touchlink' button (Your bulb should start pulsing)
- Once finished pulsing, click 'Search for lights'
- You should now be able to name your light, control it via Hue and sync with Alexa
I believe you can also sync the Wireless Dimmer Switch!