Ikea tuffing bunk bed

Posted 3rd Jun 2020
Im going to put a bunk bed in the spare room for the gran kids that visit occasionally im doing a delivery order with ikea anyways and noticed the tuffing bunk bed £90 but majority of the reviews day its a nightmare to build does anyone have any experience with as i like the fact its lower to the ground to other bunk beds but reviews are putting me off
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
not had experience with this bed however i have assembled many ikea products, including two beds (bunk beds) and never had a problem. i find ikea easy to follow and sturdy so hopefully this will be the same for you.
Used to work on behalf of Ikea building there furniture, reviews are correct stretching the material parts was an absolute nightmare

Svarta much better or if budget wont stretch the pine mydal

Also check mattress sizes
Edited by: "7ommy.78" 3rd Jun
7ommy.7803/06/2020 16:46

Used to work on behalf of Ikea building there furniture, reviews are …Used to work on behalf of Ikea building there furniture, reviews are correct stretching the material parts was an absolute nightmareSvarta much better or if budget wine stretch the pine mydal Also check mattress sizes

Thanks for that have 2 standard mattresses already just realised theres a 10cms difference
Post a comment
@
    Text