Groups

ikea wardrobe assembly

We bought Ikea pax new Tonnes sliding wardrobe. My boyfriend thought it would be simple to assemble this wardrobes.... But it's nightmare. is there any body who can guide, where can we find a afordable ikea wardrobe assembler near green park, london? xxx

10 Comments

wrong forum

mod

ilovelilac;5986487

wrong forum

Thanks; moved to misc

Would you believe you are a day late?! I am a wardrobe fitter, amongst other things, and was in London all day monday.
    There are loads of companies if you search online. If you speak to some of them could you let me/us know how much they charge please? I think I am very nice and reasonable, but I think I lose jobs by being too cheap would you believe?!?!
    If you can't get anyone, I am in London tuesday next week installing a bedroom in Battersea, so could pop by you on the way home.
    BTW, they are really not that difficult, you will probably find a sleep will help you see them in a different light.
    Good luck.

Welcome to HUKD.

Ikea flat packs are the easiest to build. Swap your boyfriend for a real man!

I agree with the stain,Ikea flat pack is easy.

Just lay everything out, keep all the nuts and bolts seperate (I put mine in bowls) and dont try to jump ahead of the instructions :thumbsup:

Good luck.

I put together all my own furniture (I'm a laaaaydy!) - if he can't figure it out then you need to ditch him

Or...GIve him a hand :giggle:

Now you have come on here and admitted that you have let some Swedish self-assembly furniture get one over on you -[COLOR="Red"] that's weak gal, serious[/COLOR]

Welcome to HUKD, get all parts and lay out out on the floor then identify the fixings and follow the instructions and pictures trust me when | say IKEA always make it as easy as possible.If you do have problems still :? give them a call. ikea.com/gb/en/ They have a online help system called ask Anna

they r easy!

Monkeybumcheeks;5986579

[color=red]I agree with the stain,[/color]Ikea flat pack is easy.Just lay … [color=red]I agree with the stain,[/color]Ikea flat pack is easy.Just lay everything out, keep all the nuts and bolts seperate (I put mine in bowls) and dont try to jump ahead of the instructions :thumbsup:Good luck.

HAHA! The Saint truely is loved! :whistling:

Original Poster

Thanks everybody with your response...
    Well we found few ikea wardrobe assembly companies on google....

installnatin.net, flatpackconstruction.com,expresswardrobe.co.uk, flatpackassembled.co.uk....

few are very expensive, some very cheap and some without any prices online...
    some without any gallery, testimonials...uuuummmm

Any suggesation :thinking:, who to choose and why?

appriciate your help.:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media Broadband Retention Deals46
      2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710947
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826354
      4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1520

See more discussions