I'll apologise already, GTA4 question. Sorry

13 replies
Found 29th Apr 2008
So I took the plunge yesterday and went to Tesco at midnight to get the game.

Paid £44.71 for it. Waht I want to know now is if I would be able to get some of the money refunded as a price match sorta thing.

Failing this, i'm gonna take the game back when I'm able to get it elsewhere cheaper. Do you think they'll be ok with this ( you know it was a present for my brother but someone else got him it) cough cough?

Any input welcomed.

1. Misc
  2. GTA IV
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. GTA IV
13 Comments

You can get a refund for anything in Tesco as long as it hasn't been opened (otherwise if it's faulty you can get a refund also)

asda are cheapest 37 pounds

REDRANGER86;1991348

asda are cheapest 37 pounds

Paid £34 at my local Asda.

Original Poster

So would tesco be likely to refund me as a price match?

Dont want to have to take it back and get it somewhere else but I can't return it if i open it.

aaarrggghh

brb playing GTA

why don't you ring the store and see what they say........
as I mentioned in an earlier post I got it from Asda for £34 but others have paid £37, again you could ring your local store before venturing over to see if they have any.

Banned

dont take it back for a refund. put it on ebay where they are selling for up to £110

I would try and talk to them first - why not give them a call and ask to speak to a manager?

You never know.

Seems a lot of work to take it back and try and track another one for the sake of £8, just open it and go and play!

Spammed.

thesaint;1992453

Spammed.

makes two off us :-D

csiman;1991717

dont take it back for a refund. put it on ebay where they are selling for … dont take it back for a refund. put it on ebay where they are selling for up to £110

Before this disappears, I would like to see item numbers for these sales that have taken place since it's release.

Well this ones buy it now for £100 140228792046
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Dr Who ..............CARE this thread may contain Spoilers.54843
    2. Keyboard & Mouse combo (sort of) on Xbox One - Yay or Nay?77
    3. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz1012
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226653

See more discussions