I'll be watching The Mighty Boosh Future Sailors tour DVD tonight......

8 replies
Found 29th Dec 2009
I haven't seen it but love the Boosh. Is it any good?

1. Misc
  2. DVD
  3. Watch
7 Comments

If its anything like the live tour I went to, or series 3, then itll be diabolical

iNSOMANiAC;7366200

If its anything like the live tour I went to, or series 3, then itll be … If its anything like the live tour I went to, or series 3, then itll be diabolical

Yer totally agree - series 1 as genius - series 2 was great - series 3 was unfunny and so was the live tour

i like all seasons and thought the live tour was good too

acecatcher3;7366241

cant stand it matrixblade!!! watched jimmy carr "jokes" other morning tho … cant stand it matrixblade!!! watched jimmy carr "jokes" other morning tho and i was in stiches! enjoy tho!

+1 for the jimmy carr jokes dvd! I've never seen the mighty boosh.... is it on par?
Jimmy car is border line sometimes!!

Banned

Snare;7366952

i like all seasons and thought the live tour was good too

+1 we had seats 3 rows from the front at wembley as well:)

roll on season 4

i liked all 3, not seen the live though,:roll:

Original Poster

dandoc2;7366577

Yer totally agree - series 1 as genius - series 2 was great - series 3 … Yer totally agree - series 1 as genius - series 2 was great - series 3 was unfunny and so was the live tour

Agreed. Loved Series 1+2, Series 3 wasn't that great and was dissapointed with their Live DVD, although there were some funny moments like Rudy 'I go by many names' lol. I only watched the 1st half of the new Future Sailors tour but it barely even raised a smile so decided I wouldn't bother with the 2nd half yet.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz1013
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226654
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769620
    4. One4all gift cards can only be converted to Amazon codes until MIDNIGHT TON…55

See more discussions