I'll just post this here

11 replies
Found 17th Dec 2016
I can't find the photo I took earlier on my phone so rather then post in deals I will just say.

Morrisons had reduced their character wrapping paper to 75p, not a massive reduction from the £1 it was originally but it is 10metres, the next cheapest I've seen I the 3 for a pound in poundland but each of those is only 3 metres so your getting 9 metres for a pound, primarks cheapest design was 90p but again less then 10 metres so it's the cheapest I've seen.

It's blue with little cartoon elves and reindeer etc on it.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

a great deal of paper for the price . No doubt someone somewhere will find a picture

Banned

Good find

Original Poster

They had loads about 4 boxes worth in Ealing Broadway the reduced sign was rather obscured by gift tags, there was a red one too with words on it, not sure if that was reduced too.

Also come to think of it and didn't bother taking any pictures of this anyway primarks had gift tags of the snowman from Frozen I think it was either a pack of ten or a pack of twenty it was 20p they had quite a lot on the shelf but they were not with the Christmas stuff, it was upstairs round the girls clothing with the lip balms and stationary sets.

thanks error that letting us know ,wilkos have tree decs reduced as well

missismop

thanks error that letting us know ,wilkos have tree decs reduced as well

Oh no! Now I'll have to go and have a look X)

Loads of shops have it all reduced nowwhich is great, I always buy it when it's cheaper.

if you have a pound land clearance store nearby they are selling 10 metres for 50p. worth a look as I picked up loads from the reading store as well as Xmas decorations.

takethatfan1978

Loads of shops have it all reduced, nowwhich is great, I always buy it … Loads of shops have it all reduced, nowwhich is great, I always buy it when it's cheaper.

Is that where you're from, Nowwich?

I used all wrapping stuff, bows, presents etc. from stuff I had under the bed, collected largely throughout this year from deals on this site

deeky

Is that where you're from, Nowwich?

I'm a scot through and through X)

Original Poster

zainarafiq

if you have a pound land clearance store nearby they are selling 10 … if you have a pound land clearance store nearby they are selling 10 metres for 50p. worth a look as I picked up loads from the reading store as well as Xmas decorations.

Poundland has a clearance store oO did anyone tell Ashen's?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition65700
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions