Expired

I'm 18 and need a car! is their anything else like the peugeot just add fuel deal?

Found 2nd Mar 2012
Hia I think the peugeot just add fuel deal is very goos especially because they pay for insurance are any other dealerships doing similar things? Or for 19 year olds.
Help much appreciated. ta
Community Updates
20 Comments
Any money you would save by them paying for your insurance or fuel will easily be beaten by the amount you will lose by buying a brand new Peugeot.
£190 a month for three years for a new car which is looked after with insurance paid for is a lot cheaper than My insurance quotes on any car annually just for the insurance alone.
And what about in 3 years when you have hefty payments for a car and your insurance, plus the car will be worth £4k?
I should have 3 years no claims and I can give the car back free of charge don't need to pay for it:)
Who is eligible for Insurance?

Drivers over 25 (Over 30 for 308 CC 156bhp models) and under 75.
A maximum of 1 motoring conviction in the last 5 years (CU, MW, PC, PL, SP, TS codes only).
Must have a minimum of 2 years No Claims Discount.
A maximum of 1 fault or theft claim per driver in the past 3 years.
All drivers must have a full UK/EU licence for a minimum of 2 years.
mug51

Who is eligible for Insurance?Drivers over 25 (Over 30 for 308 CC 156bhp … Who is eligible for Insurance?Drivers over 25 (Over 30 for 308 CC 156bhp models) and under 75.A maximum of 1 motoring conviction in the last 5 years (CU, MW, PC, PL, SP, TS codes only).Must have a minimum of 2 years No Claims Discount.A maximum of 1 fault or theft claim per driver in the past 3 years.All drivers must have a full UK/EU licence for a minimum of 2 years.

Sorry didn't say but the reason I'm asking is because I'm not eligible but I would like to know if theirs anything similar about,
why do you NEED a car? public transport not good enough for you
matman12

Sorry didn't say but the reason I'm asking is because I'm not eligible … Sorry didn't say but the reason I'm asking is because I'm not eligible but I would like to know if theirs anything similar about,:)

ah ok, thought you might have missed that bit, obviously not.
bit lost here.
Why can't you buy a used car?
Get used to not having a car. It will save you a lot of money in the long run.
Hi,
I've got this Just add Fuel scheme.
There are lots of pros and cons:
But in order to qualify, you must be 25 or over and should have a couple of years' of NCD.
After three years, you'll have to pay certain amount of money towards the car.
Let me explain:
I paif £1500 deposit at the outset. = 1500
I've been paying £212 p.m. up to three years = 7632
Total 1500 + 7632 = 9132.
Then I'll have final optional payment of £5400. If I pay this £5400 then the car is mine and If I chose not to then I can hand the keys back and walk away from the place. I can still exchange the car for a newer one if I chose to do so.
I hope this is helpful.
doritos

bit lost here.Why can't you buy a used car?

insurance is too high but if a car company paid for the insurance would be a lot better
If you're going to uni then you really don't want a car
just check out this thread.....he might be selling one pretty soon!

hotukdeals.com/mis…357
matman12

insurance is too high but if a car company paid for the insurance would … insurance is too high but if a car company paid for the insurance would be a lot better

save up, everybody has to start somewhere.
whingygit

just check out this thread.....he might be selling one pretty soon! just check out this thread.....he might be selling one pretty soon! http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/just-bought-car-1158357

You realise that thread's a joke, right?
just add fuel looks great on the face of it however a mileage limit of 6k a year is useless.
Aestherton1

Hi,I've got this Just add Fuel scheme.There are lots of pros and cons:But … Hi,I've got this Just add Fuel scheme.There are lots of pros and cons:But in order to qualify, you must be 25 or over and should have a couple of years' of NCD.After three years, you'll have to pay certain amount of money towards the car.Let me explain:I paif £1500 deposit at the outset. = 1500I've been paying £212 p.m. up to three years = 7632Total 1500 + 7632 = 9132.Then I'll have final optional payment of £5400. If I pay this £5400 then the car is mine and If I chose not to then I can hand the keys back and walk away from the place. I can still exchange the car for a newer one if I chose to do so.I hope this is helpful.

That just seems like a rip off.
agreed, but possibly worth it if you live in a very high risk insurance area due to the flat rate price. someone in the dumpster republic of rochdale pays the same as someone from a lovely devon village.
Free insurance doesn't exist for under 21s

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Merchants