Groups

I'm a bit confused...

Bought a karaoke for xmas and it has the wire to connect to tv so that you can see the words. would you need to buy karaoke dvd's or cd's. what is the difference. any help please..

18 Comments

you want help , start supporting the red team , woot .....

Joking , they are cdg's otherwise no words on the screen

You need CD's to put in the karoake machine otherwise there's nothing to show on the screen

Original Poster

alnbowes;3686728

you want help , start supporting the red team , woot .....Joking , they … you want help , start supporting the red team , woot .....Joking , they are cdg's otherwise no words on the screen

Haha cheeky get!!

Original Poster

libbitom1;3686743

You need CD's to put in the karoake machine otherwise there's nothing to … You need CD's to put in the karoake machine otherwise there's nothing to show on the screen

ok so of i buy a karaoke dvd its to put in a dvd player and the mic also has to be plugged into the dvd player right??

Original Poster

alnbowes;3686764

http://www.karaoke-tutor.com/cdg-explanation.html

Thank :thumbsup:

Original Poster

alnbowes;3686821

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karaoke

Can u tell i am really not understanding this haha.

evertonfc;3686827

Can u tell i am really not understanding this haha.

I know what you mean - wikipedia really need to make things clearer !

you need CD &G for Karaoke
    cd and graphics

Original Poster

octobergirl;3686860

you need CD &G for Karaokecd and graphics

Ok could i ask you a big favour. I bought the x factor karaoke machine from argos without the tv. i need to buy discs for these so you say i need a cd & g. where do i get these from do music stores have them.

evertonfc;3686871

Ok could i ask you a big favour. I bought the x factor karaoke machine … Ok could i ask you a big favour. I bought the x factor karaoke machine from argos without the tv. i need to buy discs for these so you say i need a cd & g. where do i get these from do music stores have them.

Zavvi had a load hidden in a corner last year when I was looking :thumbsup:

Also Argos did a few compilations

Original Poster

IndianaBlues;3687021

Zavvi had a load hidden in a corner last year when I was looking … Zavvi had a load hidden in a corner last year when I was looking :thumbsup:

are they cheap like. just checked on zavvi and you cant even order of their website at the moment :x

evertonfc;3686751

Haha cheeky get!!

You have the best username ever :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Snailman;3687035

You have the best username ever :thumbsup:

You been sarcastic aswell snailman haha

evertonfc;3687028

are they cheap like. just checked on zavvi and you cant even order of … are they cheap like. just checked on zavvi and you cant even order of their website at the moment :x

I think they were between £5 and £10 in Zavvi for single CD-Gs.

In Argos they're between £19.56 and £29.99 for multiple CD-Gs, search for these catalogue numbers:

5400698 - £29.99, Festive Pack (5 CD-Gs covering Xmas songs by the looks of things)
    5400708 - £19.99, Decades Pack (3 CD-Gs covering the 70s, 80s and 90s)
    5400801 - £19.56, Girls Party Pack vol 9 (3 CD-Gs)
    5400791 - £19.56, Chart Attack (3 CD-Gs)

Original Poster

:-D

IndianaBlues;3687274

I think they were between £5 and £10 in Zavvi for single CD-Gs.In Argos t … I think they were between £5 and £10 in Zavvi for single CD-Gs.In Argos they're between £19.56 and £29.99 for multiple CD-Gs, search for these catalogue numbers:5400698 - £29.99, Festive Pack (5 CD-Gs covering Xmas songs by the looks of things)5400708 - £19.99, Decades Pack (3 CD-Gs covering the 70s, 80s and 90s)5400801 - £19.56, Girls Party Pack vol 9 (3 CD-Gs)5400791 - £19.56, Chart Attack (3 CD-Gs)

Thanks will take a look now!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      2. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99

See more discussions