Groups

Im a celebrity get me out of here

good on you silky, there is no way i could have done that

22 Comments

made me cringe..... what a trooper he is :thumbsup: like him after that

Banned

Just saw it. Good on him. Dont blame him for getting ratty with Timmy Mallet!

guv;3520891

Just saw it. Good on him. Dont blame him for getting ratty with Timmy … Just saw it. Good on him. Dont blame him for getting ratty with Timmy Mallet!

really can't stand that guy

What happened ?

Banned

lyndsbowes;3520902

really can't stand that guy

Who? Timmy Mallet or Robert Kilroy Silk?

(Its difficult to tell - don't like either of them!)

Original Poster

I think there is gonna be big arguements with silky and mallet after that......go silky, didnt really like him before but i am beginning to like him now

guv;3520909

Who? Timmy Mallet or Robert Kilroy Silk?(Its difficult to tell - don't … Who? Timmy Mallet or Robert Kilroy Silk?(Its difficult to tell - don't like either of them!)

well both untill tonight..... have slightly changed my mind about kilroy but would take a lot for that to happen with timmy mallet

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;3520958

well both untill tonight..... have slightly changed my mind about kilroy … well both untill tonight..... have slightly changed my mind about kilroy but would take a lot for that to happen with timmy mallet

mallett would need to do something amazing now

Original Poster

nikkib123;3520978

Kilroy was slagging off mallet saying "he likes to be centre of … Kilroy was slagging off mallet saying "he likes to be centre of attention" me thinks they have history!

i would like to find out what that history is/was.....could get very interesting

cant stand timmy mallett

does anyone else remember a good few years ago him getting caught out on noel edmonds saturday show

his classic line 'do you know who i am'!!!!!!!

do i waste 50p on a telephone call:whistling: erm no!!

Banned

lyndsbowes;3520958

well both untill tonight..... have slightly changed my mind about kilroy … well both untill tonight..... have slightly changed my mind about kilroy but would take a lot for that to happen with timmy mallet

Agreed. Though it was brave of Kilroy Silk - you have to put into persepective he's on a show to try to rescue his career. What better way than showing he's able to endure that stuff. Same thing happened with Carol Thatcher when she was in it. "Win them over".

I think its a safe bet that Mallet will be the next up for the trial! (And I bet he dont laugh then!)

On that thought - who the hell votes on these shows? Must be nuts!

guv;3521009

Agreed. Though it was brave of Kilroy Silk - you have to put into … Agreed. Though it was brave of Kilroy Silk - you have to put into persepective he's on a show to try to rescue his career. What better way than showing he's able to endure that stuff. Same thing happened with Carol Thatcher when she was in it. "Win them over".I think its a safe bet that Mallet will be the next up for the trial! (And I bet he dont laugh then!)On that thought - who the hell votes on these shows? Must be nuts!

agreed
    lol, well i don't i just enjoy watching it and watching the gobby ones faces drop when they see the trials :-D

Original Poster

no, nor me lol

Banned

lyndsbowes;3521058

agreedlol, well i don't i just enjoy watching it and watching the gobby … agreedlol, well i don't i just enjoy watching it and watching the gobby ones faces drop when they see the trials :-D

Absolutely.

The only reason to watch is see their sufferring!:w00t: (Or wimp out and look silly!)

Mind you, there is no way on earth I would do some of those trials. Tonights one wasn't too bad really.... but there is no way you'd get me eating a fish eye or some of the other eating things. (Kangaroos bum isn't normally served in my house for tea!):p

guv;3521108

Absolutely.The only reason to watch is see their sufferring!:w00t: (Or … Absolutely.The only reason to watch is see their sufferring!:w00t: (Or wimp out and look silly!)Mind you, there is no way on earth I would do some of those trials. Tonights one wasn't too bad really.... but there is no way you'd get me eating a fish eye or some of the other eating things. (Kangaroos bum isn't normally served in my house for tea!):p

tbh i wouldn't do any of the trials..... actually i wouldn't go there in the 1st place..... i'm petrified of all bugs and creepy crawlies, scared of heights, claustraphobic so i'd have no chance.
    that trial tonight was nasty i couldn't have anything like them ants, spiders, rats, etc anywhere near me

nikkib123;3521136

The funniest one ever was Dean Gaffney ha ha I am laughing now thinking … The funniest one ever was Dean Gaffney ha ha I am laughing now thinking about it!

loved it...... love joe's one too where he kept jumping when the claxton went lol

nikkib123;3521177

And Paul Burrell when he was putting his hand in the holes ha ha

ha ha yeah that was good too :-D

nikkib123;3521136

The funniest one ever was Dean Gaffney ha ha I am laughing now thinking … The funniest one ever was Dean Gaffney ha ha I am laughing now thinking about it!

yeah dean's reactions had me wetting myself:-D

Banned

nikkib123;3521136

Agreed. That was a corker. What a girlie!

lyndsbowes;3521151

tbh i wouldn't do any of the trials..... actually i wouldn't go there in … tbh i wouldn't do any of the trials..... actually i wouldn't go there in the 1st place..... i'm petrified of all bugs and creepy crawlies, scared of heights, claustraphobic so i'd have no chance.that trial tonight was nasty i couldn't have anything like them ants, spiders, rats, etc anywhere near me

Well I dont like them, but think I could have done tonights one. It's just a case of gritting teeth and getting on with it. Actually - just thought - the critter shake was one I'd probably have chucked on!

Spoiler!!! Some of us haven't watched it yet.

Banned

TamaraKnight;3521371

Spoiler!!! Some of us haven't watched it yet.

Hmmm. Its already been on! I would have thought the title would make it pretty obvious what the topic would be?

guv;3521420

Hmmm. Its already been on! I would have thought the title would make it … Hmmm. Its already been on! I would have thought the title would make it pretty obvious what the topic would be?

agreed
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. BT FIBRE EXISTING CUSTOMER911
      2. Which 32" smart TV?22
      3. Is 'Isisue' a fake website/does it sell fake brands33
      4. What's the best gas and electric deals about ?44

See more discussions