I'm A Celebrity Get me Out of Here Line Up Finally Revealed

Starts on sunday.

There are 3 so far that have been 'confirmed' and will post them beliow.

But i think they may be on the brink of not being able to call the show 'I'm a celebrity' anymore with these names...

35 Comments

Original Poster

Confirmed Participants For 2009
Jimmy White - Snooker player
Sabrina - Ex mis-Teeq singer
Sam Fox - 80's model
Katie Price - model
Kim Woodburn - Kim and Aggie
Gino D'Acampo - chef
George Hamilton - actor
Colin and Justin - Designer people....
Camilla Dallerup - ex Strictly dancer
Lucy Benjamin - actress (best known from Eastenders)
Stuart Manning - actor (best known from hollyoaks)

Banned

you need to get a life

Colin Hendry

Why would Katie Price go back in?

To find love again?

churchill;6832527

you need to get a life

Is there any need for that? If its not your thing don't click on the thread

Original Poster

Meadsy4742;6832549

Why would Katie Price go back in? To find love again?

Probably lack of money for the shows shes getting now... but she may find love with jimmy White....

Meadsy4742;6832549

That would be funny if she was back in

churchill;6832527

you need to get a life

cbryanp;6832558

Is there any need for that? If its not your thing don't click on the … Is there any need for that? If its not your thing don't click on the thread

Agreed - why have they clicked on the thread if not interested?! :thinking:

Meadsy4742;6832549

'coz she been offered 1/2 mill to do so?

Banned

churchill;6832527

you need to get a life

He does have a strange pre-occupation with reality tv and soaps for a 15 year old.

I'd put it at the same level as a 20 stone female call-centre worker.

borolad94;6832563

Probably lack of money for the shows shes getting now... but she may find … Probably lack of money for the shows shes getting now... but she may find love with jimmy White....

In the right pocket?? Or would she get snookered.

Original Poster

Adam2050;6832646

I lol'ed, congrats on engagement....

Banned

FilthAndFurry;6832640

He does have a strange pre-occupation with reality tv and soaps for a 15 … He does have a strange pre-occupation with reality tv and soaps for a 15 year old.I'd put it at the same level as a 20 stone female call-centre worker.

When you ring call centre's, do you ask what their weight is? Seems a strange pre-occupation to have... or was the remark meant as an insult? (I'm guessing the latter.)

guv;6832712

When you ring call centre's, do you ask what their weight is? Seems a … When you ring call centre's, do you ask what their weight is? Seems a strange pre-occupation to have... or was the remark meant as an insult? (I'm guessing the latter.)

I think you mean preconception.:thumbsup:

borolad94;6832691

I lol'ed, congrats on engagement....

Thanks chief.

[COLOR="Red"]I was asked to appear on the show but they only offered me £2Million so I rejected them (serious).[/COLOR]

The JFK;6833126

[COLOR="Red"]I was asked to appear on the show but they only offered me … [COLOR="Red"]I was asked to appear on the show but they only offered me £2Million so I rejected them (serious).[/COLOR]

Welcome back you little day dreamer you.:)

News of the World said Vinnie Jones I think.

borolad94;6832514

Rumoured to be taking partKatie Price - model

probably the biggest mistake they could make, or was that just katie price in general ?

The JFK;6833126

[COLOR="Red"]I was asked to appear on the show but they only offered me … [COLOR="Red"]I was asked to appear on the show but they only offered me £2Million so I rejected them (serious).[/COLOR]

Adam2050;6833134

Welcome back you little day dreamer you.:)

LOL!!!!!!!!

Banned

guv;6832712

When you ring call centre's, do you ask what their weight is? Seems a … When you ring call centre's, do you ask what their weight is? Seems a strange pre-occupation to have... or was the remark meant as an insult? (I'm guessing the latter.)

I've experience of working in call centres.

Original Poster

Apparently Colin and Justin have been signed up, though i have no idea what they actually do

Banned

FilthAndFurry;6835282

I've experience of working in call centres.

I not in the least bit surprised!

borolad94;6841176

Apparently Colin and Justin have been signed up, though i have no idea … Apparently Colin and Justin have been signed up, though i have no idea what they actually do

I don't think anyone has. Hopefully they will be picked continually for tasks, wimp out and everone starves.

Original Poster

Katie Price is moving to the confirmed list......

Local paper tonight also suggests...
Rik Mayall
Yvette Fielding
Rob Kazinsky
Joe Bugner
Bridget Marquardt

is sam fox the lesbian one>?

borolad94;6841176

Apparently Colin and Justin have been signed up, though i have no idea … Apparently Colin and Justin have been signed up, though i have no idea what they actually do

They are two scottish designers that live together and also appeared on the cheesy makeover shows. They are very camp but entertaining too.

Anyway it doesnt really matter who is going in - its their personalities that will make the show

everyone slagged off the fact Dean Gaffney was going onto that show and what an absolute laugh he turned out to be! Those bush tucker trials he done had me crying with laughter

[IMG]i789.photobucket.com/alb…jpg?t=1257880097[/IMG]

Original Poster

I liked it when Dean went in....

but i would like to of heard of people when they go in. tbf i have heard of everyone in the confirmed list but i would say the last time i saw them was on another reality tv show (Sam Fox, Wife swap) (Sabrina (i think) Celebrity scissorhands), (Katie, her ITV show thing)

Banned

I heard Gary Glitter and Gary Coleman were going in.

borolad94;6832563

Probably lack of money for the shows shes getting now... but she may find … Probably lack of money for the shows shes getting now... but she may find love with jimmy White....

Adam2050;6832646

Sink the pink, then screw behind the brown...

etc.

BFN,

fp.

Original Poster

any other strong rumours you've heard?

Original Poster

I've just looked and it looks like Kim from Kim and Aggie is going in aswell as chef Gino D'Acampo???? and actor George Hamilton ???? ill put them on the confirmed part...

Original Poster

The final line up has been revealed, in second post

Probably the worst set of hasbeens that have been in it so far..

The papers said that Amy winehouse's dad was supposed to be in it this year? looks like it was a pile of pee pee!

Whats the bets Katie Price trys to get it on with the guy who was in Hollyoaks lol

how many of them go in it? i thought there was about 10 in the begining
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523392
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414614053
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846050
    4. What an absolute disgrace1943

See more discussions