Groups

"I'm a huge fan of breasts. Always have been." Germaine Greer article

In today's Guardian. Great article, even better comments follow. Have a peek!

blogs.guardian.co.uk/art…tml

6 Comments

She's not been the same since her unprecedented appearance on BIg Brother, a strange descion for a woman of her beliefs and stature.

Original Poster

Alfonse;1697531

She's not been the same since her unprecedented appearance on BIg … She's not been the same since her unprecedented appearance on BIg Brother, a strange descion for a woman of her beliefs and stature.

Yes, agreed. That was silly. But she's still strong. Some of her articles and Newsnight Review performances show she still has it.

"hold a candle"

Great lol

Original Poster

yeah, I liked that too!

and this: I once solicited Barbara Windsor's views on the male organ. "The ***** is so difficult to take seriously," [s]he replied. "Even at its best, it looks like the last chicken in Sainsbury's."

geoneo123;1697577

"hold a candle" Great lol

You should never hold a candle, when you don't know where it's been! Urghhh.......

I can't believe I've typed that.......it just sprung to mind from that Ian Drury song! Sorry!!! :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764206
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio44
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846165
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31136

See more discussions