"I'm A troll"

Found 29th Oct 2008
well for this Halloween party im going to, I think it would be funny if I dressed up as a troll, But im having a hard time figuring what a troll looks like?

help

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
63 Comments

Original Poster

http://www.opticstalk.com/uploads/3940/Troll.jpg
or
http://eatourbrains.com/EoB/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/troll.jpg

black gerbil1

well for this Halloween party im going to, I think it would be funny if I … well for this Halloween party im going to, I think it would be funny if I dressed up as a troll, But im having a hard time figuring what a troll looks like?

You don't have a mirror then?

What he said ^^^^^^^^^

Did you not see my video for the birthday comp BG? You're on there! ]:thumbsup:

Thread title says it all tbh ;-)

yay! at last the bg1 is being honest.... party time woohoooo

Trolls are naked :w00t: you just need to dye your hair :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Predikuesi;3317497

You don't have a mirror then?

gari189;3317499

What he said ^^^^^^^^^

Original Poster

snowtiger;3317555

Trolls are naked :w00t: you just need to dye your hair :thumbsup:

lol nah id wear some scruffy shorts or soemthing, I dont know what one looks like, google brings upalot of different images.

Banned

They have big noses, big lips, bad hair, dirty and wear few or bad clothes...sometimes they carry a club too

Tbh brah...cant see you pulling this one off....your way too hawt...how about going as He-Man?

black gerbil1;3317604

wouldn't be a BG1 thread without Gari189 making a troll like comment.

Repped :thumbsup: (but add or a Liddle ol' me thread)

Original Poster

ODB_69;3317614

They have big noses, big lips, bad hair, dirty and wear few or bad … They have big noses, big lips, bad hair, dirty and wear few or bad clothes...sometimes they carry a club tooTbh brah...cant see you pulling this one off....your way too hawt...how about going as He-Man?

yeah good point, I must just put some oil and as go as Hercules again or something.

black gerbil1;3317607

lol nah id wear some scruffy shorts or soemthing, I dont know what one … lol nah id wear some scruffy shorts or soemthing, I dont know what one looks like, google brings upalot of different images.

i think u shud go as a smurf, pain urself blue, looks great, keep it as an option if the troll idea falls thru.

birdyboyuk;3317516

Did you not see my video for the birthday comp BG? You're on there! … Did you not see my video for the birthday comp BG? You're on there! ]:thumbsup:

black gerbil1;3317604

wouldn't be a BG1 thread without Gari189 making a troll like comment.

why the h4te brah :w00t:

Liddle ol' me;3317621

Repped :thumbsup: (but add or a Liddle ol' me thread)

I made no mention of you Liddle but seeing as how you wanted to give a little dig then I feel the right to respond.

Firstly it was decidely unlike you to post something concise and straight to the point. Normally you would have padded that out for at least a couple of pages, conceded several good points had been made, maybe throwing in the odd quote, thanked those who agreed with you for entertaining you (because thats the only reason we exist on here)........

Most of HDUKers familiar with BG1 would have realised this thread is a bit tongue-in-cheek as are most of the responses. If you don't realise that you need to go back to the real world where you can troll door-stepping Jeehovahs Witnesses.....

Look in a mirror, mate.

starsparkle2311;3317842

ooooooooooh too much love in here, i'm off.....................:p

I'm guessing gari made his usual kind of abusive comments about me above? Can't see them as he's been doing it for months on my threads. Trollo supremo! :w00t:

Banned

black gerbil1;3317622

yeah good point, I must just put some oil and as go as Hercules again or … yeah good point, I must just put some oil and as go as Hercules again or something.

well if you want to go all oiled up how about going as someone from 300?

there all ripped and oiled like yourself

acecatcher3;3317625

i think u shud go as a smurf, pain urself blue, looks great, keep it as … i think u shud go as a smurf, pain urself blue, looks great, keep it as an option if the troll idea falls thru.

i take offence to that comment

starsparkle2311;3317887

Settle down children, pleeease:p

Agreed - all in jest for those of us who know where to draw the line.

And it is right here > __________________________________

PapaSmurf;3317895

i take offence to that comment

haha u love it! check out how cool these ppl look!

http://b.imagehost.org/0283/smurfs.jpg

http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/customavatars/avatar15198_5.gif

This is what real troll looks like ;-) So get the costume dude!

Note for the slow: This is a tongue-in-cheek comment

I think you shouold dress up as a small black rodant.

i think youd be better dressed as a SPAMMER
http://www.appscout.com/images/spam%20boy.jpg

starsparkle2311;3318207

I found that pic the other day, how did you get is so big?:w00t:

thats what she said

starsparkle2311;3318207

wow this is a family forum cant u just pm him with those naughty questions.

starsparkle2311;3318207

That pic has been used by zillions of times since I've been on here. Dan uses it at least 3 times a day :lol:

acecatcher3;3318237

wow this is a family forum cant u just pm him with those naughty … wow this is a family forum cant u just pm him with those naughty questions.

Darn! Foiled again! Your response was at least 12 times better than mine. :-(

I think you would make a good Johnny Bravo.

Liddle ol' me;3318244

Darn! Foiled again! Your response was at least 12 times better than … Darn! Foiled again! Your response was at least 12 times better than mine. :-(

well i guess i should b proud that instead of setting up care packages for elderly and seriously ill ppl i made some ppl laugh online! woop im the man! heartless some would say :-D

i tink hed make an awesome 13 year old winding up gullible adults online!

Original Poster

Liddle ol' me;3317979

This is what real troll looks like ;-) So get the costume dude!Note for … This is what real troll looks like ;-) So get the costume dude!Note for the slow: This is a tongue-in-cheek comment

I think you find thats what a stalker looks like my friend.

Note for the slow: This is also a tongue-in-cheek comment

Liddle ol' me;3317865

I'm guessing gari made his usual kind of abusive comments about me above? … I'm guessing gari made his usual kind of abusive comments about me above? Can't see them as he's been doing it for months on my threads. Trollo supremo!

Liddle ol' me;3317979

This is what real troll looks like ;-) So get the costume dude!Note for … This is what real troll looks like ;-) So get the costume dude!Note for the slow: This is a tongue-in-cheek comment

black gerbil1;3318435

I think you find thats what a stalker looks like my friend.Note for the … I think you find thats what a stalker looks like my friend.Note for the slow: This is also a tongue-in-cheek comment

Nice try but I'm not falling for it

black gerbil1;3318435

I think you find thats what a stalker looks like my friendNote for the … I think you find thats what a stalker looks like my friendNote for the slow: This is also a tongue-in-cheek comment

:lol: But we got to stop this, otherwise it will look like we are playing the same game. 1 tongue-in-cheek comment is fun, 2 tongues-in-cheek become a mouthful and 3 gag you. I can hardly swallow with all these tongues I have in my cheeks!

Original Poster

Liddle ol' me;3319194

:lol: But we got to stop this, otherwise it will look like we are … :lol: But we got to stop this, otherwise it will look like we are playing the same game. 1 tongue-in-cheek comment is fun, 2 tongues-in-cheek become a mouthful and 3 gag you. I can hardly swallow with all these tongues I have in my cheeks!

on the contrary:)

glad to sea this thread has been cleaned up.

black gerbil1;3319509

on the contrary:)glad to sea this thread has been cleaned up.

Yes, I seaed that too

Ok then [ goes searching for a 4th tongue ]

Banned

gari189;3317812

I made no mention of you Liddle but seeing as how you wanted to give a … I made no mention of you Liddle but seeing as how you wanted to give a little dig then I feel the right to respond. Firstly it was decidely unlike you to post something concise and straight to the point. Normally you would have padded that out for at least a couple of pages, conceded several good points had been made, maybe throwing in the odd quote, thanked those who agreed with you for entertaining you (because thats the only reason we exist on here)........Most of HDUKers familiar with BG1 would have realised this thread is a bit tongue-in-cheek as are most of the responses. If you don't realise that you need to go back to the real world where you can troll door-stepping Jeehovahs Witnesses.....

Repped.

Oh so true........(And high class rep is worth so much more than troll rep!) :thumbsup:

i laughed. thats right. me. i laughed!

Leaders and followers, leaders and followers. :whistling:

( how you doin' Ace? )
Post a comment
@
    Text