Groups

I'm a wizz with google, so would anyone like to ask me anything and i'll answer?

I'm only answering questions I like though, and i can't promise to be truthful (or right) but fire away and keep them short please.....

Oh and i hope you apreciate the time i take out of my very busy and fulfilling life

239 Comments

whats my first dogs name?

Original Poster

fwibble;2563572

whats my first dogs name?

I dont know but Harry sounds like a good solid name for a dog...next

Oh dear. :-(

fail!

Original Poster

thesaint;2563583

I'm sorry but there appeared to be no question mark so that was not a question.

why do blondes get called dumb???

thesaint;2563583

fwibble;2563585

fail!

:giggle:

Original Poster

donnamilne83;2563599

why do blondes get called dumb???

I don't like that question...but...perhaps some of them are and they just get stereo typed.

find me the affliction banned fights for tonights event if u can so i can dload them

Top trolling:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Liddle ol' me;2563604

:giggle:

Thats not a question either, are you thread spoiling?

bellabonkers;2563614

I don't like that question...but...perhaps some of them are and they just … I don't like that question...but...perhaps some of them are and they just get stereo typed.

that not fair thats not the answer ....

How long will my twins be ill with chicken pox? Spots have turned up tonight, poor things.

vinylkiller;2563616

find me the affliction banned fights for tonights event if u can so i can … find me the affliction banned fights for tonights event if u can so i can dload them

i will be getting it as soon as its capped and converted :thumbsup:

Original Poster

donnamilne83;2563626

that not fair thats not the answer ....

May i refer you to the OP!
    I dont promise to answer truthfully or correctly, or answer anything i dont like :thumbsup::thumbsup:
    hehe

Banned

What's the best way to boost my property porfolio? I normally just invest in the UK, but looking to branch out to Europe or maybe Scandinavia. Any advice gratefully received.

Original Poster

guv;2563649

What's the best way to boost my property porfolio? I normally just invest … What's the best way to boost my property porfolio? I normally just invest in the UK, but looking to branch out to Europe or maybe Scandinavia. Any advice gratefully received.

My advice is to start small, I find monopoly houses just the right size.

vinylkiller;2563616

find me the affliction banned fights for tonights event if u can so i can … find me the affliction banned fights for tonights event if u can so i can dload them

anything for me??? :thumbsup:

Banned

bellabonkers;2563663

My advice is to start small, I find monopoly houses just the right size.

Thanks Bella.

Are the red ones or the green ones better?

Original Poster

guv;2563683

Thanks Bella.Are the red ones or the green ones better?

Well the red ones are hotels, don't be too ambitious just yet, try them next week

Original Poster

vinylkiller;2563673

anything for me??? :thumbsup:

No sorry i didn't like OR understand your question so i chose to ignore it
    :?

Is this the way to Amarillo?

Banned

Who can I get to bring me Ben & Jerry's whilst I lie in bed feeling rough watching The Sopranos, bearing in mind my mates are all out?

Original Poster

karaokecolin;2563697

Is this the way to Amarillo?

I think you will find if you jump on a treadmill anything is possible

If i was a penguin what day would it be?

Original Poster

sigma;2563701

Why are ducks pink ?

They are not; the pink duck is fictional, I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Original Poster

john_mac83;2563718

If i was a penguin what day would it be?

Friday

Why is the sky - blue

Original Poster

ODB_69;2563700

Who can I get to bring me Ben & Jerry's whilst I lie in bed feeling rough … Who can I get to bring me Ben & Jerry's whilst I lie in bed feeling rough watching The Sopranos, bearing in mind my mates are all out

superman, he will do it nice and quickly ;-)

Original Poster

Becksdawe;2563730

Why is the sky - blue

They ran out of green painting the grass.

Banned

bellabonkers;2563691

Well the red ones are hotels, don't be too ambitious just yet, try them … Well the red ones are hotels, don't be too ambitious just yet, try them next week

OK thanks again, though I have got a fair bit of disposible income and quite a stash of cash to invest. Red isn't my favorite colour, so I'll go with your suggestion.

Any particular places you would recommend to buy in?

Original Poster

guv;2563738

OK thanks again, though I have got a fair bit of disposible income and … OK thanks again, though I have got a fair bit of disposible income and quite a stash of cash to invest. Red isn't my favorite colour, so I'll go with your suggestion.Any particular places you would recommend to buy in?

I hear Botswana is very up and coming.
    I've just been to busy with my homes in Peru to check this out though

Banned

bellabonkers;2563733

superman, he will do it nice and quickly ;-)

New question....

Does Superman actually exist?

If so..do you have a number so I can get said Ben & Jerry's?

Original Poster

ODB_69;2563750

New question....Does Superman actually exist?If so..do you have a number … New question....Does Superman actually exist?If so..do you have a number so I can get said Ben & Jerry's?

Yes of course he exists, why I'm best friends with his GF wonder woman but Ive been asked not to forward his number - sorry

Banned

bellabonkers;2563744

I hear Botswana is very up and coming.

That's a rubbish answer. I think you are just making this up.

Banned

bellabonkers;2563766

Yes of course he exists, why I'm best friends with his GF wonder woman … Yes of course he exists, why I'm best friends with his GF wonder woman but Ive been asked not to forward his number - sorry

:x

Ring her, tell him to get his pants on the outside wearing self me some Phish Food!

Tell him I want it from Vemont to make it truly special!

Original Poster

guv;2563771

That's a rubbish answer. I think you are just making this up.

No, not at all :?
    why would i do that :thinking:
    I'm just trying to pass on my vast amount of knowledge.

Original Poster

ODB_69;2563782

:xRing her, tell him to get his pants on the outside wearing self me some … :xRing her, tell him to get his pants on the outside wearing self me some Phish Food!Tell him I want it from Vemont to make it truly special!

Sorry I think he is too busy saving some children from a burning house tonight and ice cream is not, strictly speaking, an emergency....Next

Will you still love me... tomorrow?

You can see your breath when it is cold outside, can you also see your farts?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. wANT TO BUY A CHEAP SSD11
      2. Swtiching to Galaxy from Iphone-Advice?22
      3. random company selling fifa 18 for £29.9511
      4. Galaxy Note 8 grey import23

See more discussions