Expired

I'm after a 21st Birthday Martini glass for my girlfriend

6 replies
Found 6th Nov 2008
as title above says, i have been looking around and cant find anything. I have seen the lolita martini glasses but none are for 21st birthdays.

Would really appreciate it if anybody could help me. Her birthday is near xmas so i have a month or so to go.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments

can u not get a martini glass and then go to ur local engraver (a jewlers ) and get them to engrave it for you with 21st on also you could get her name on it too , a bit more special :P ?

just a idea

poshgifts4u.com/

these guys do engraving on there items

poshgifts4u.com/lol…tml

i would give em a call and see how much to get ur engraving on the martinin glasses, this is the only was i can see u getting a martini glass with 21st on it

If you require any help or advise Please Call 01603 616344. We can check … If you require any help or advise Please Call 01603 616344. We can check stock, track orders and advise on engraving. 9am to 6pm - Next Day Dispatch on all Gifts In-Stock.

Original Poster

I just ordered one from posh gifts 4 u and the kind man said he'd sandblast 21st into it for me for free of charge! I did look on there before but never thought of asking about engraving =)

thankyou for the suggestions guys and Nikkit72 it has been purchased lets just hope she likes it as much as i think she will =)

your welcome m8 , hope she does too

try studios

Original Poster

its ok i ordered it yday from posh gifts n he managed to sand blast happy 21st into it even though they usually dont and for free and i got it today as well. really good service. its all wrapped up though so i cant see it lol....i hope it looks good when she opens it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I5 7600k vs i5 740011
    2. Computer upgrades89
    3. Invisalign dental braces in London22
    4. Whey protien629

See more discussions