Groups
    EXPIRED

I'm after a half decent santa suit

Hi, I'm after a santa suit for a night out on Friday, got one from Woolworths but they are very cheap and badly made!

Do you know of any places that sell well made ones, not too expensive but not the cheap ones like at woolies or wilkos?

If not I might have go with my inflatable one, which could be a bit of a pain on the town!!!

8 Comments

Original Poster

AS good as that looks, (I may get for my Mrs!!!), but dont think ANYONE would want to see me in that!!!! :P

I should point out I am a fella!!

lol sorry that made me smile

Original Poster

bargainhunter5;3691290

lol sorry that made me smile

Yes me too!!!

why not try a hire shop?? or maybe a local school might have one to lend if perhaps you offer a donation of botle of whisky or something to their xmas fayre

What about this one at M&S?

marksandspencer.com/gp/…ge=

Its on a 20% off which makes it £20
    It is a bit pricey but looks great quality
    Also if they still have them instore and they are doing another 20% this Thursday you could pick it up cheaper for Friday night
    :santa::gift::stocking::p

i noticed one in my local asda before but not sure of the quality of it as i didnt look at it properly think it was £10

Original Poster

DIVA1977;3691527

why not try a hire shop?? or maybe a local school might have one to lend … why not try a hire shop?? or maybe a local school might have one to lend if perhaps you offer a donation of botle of whisky or something to their xmas fayre

Thanks, but it could be a messy one, so probably best to buy one!

alexozansoy;3691943

What about this one at … What about this one at M&S?http://www.marksandspencer.com/gp/product/B001IMPXTC/sr=1-3/qid=1228682938/ref=sr_1_3/277-6824685-7164133?ie=UTF8&node=42966030&m=A2BO0OYVBKIQJM&keywords=santa&mnSBrand=core&size=9&rh=&page=Its on a 20% off which makes it £20It is a bit pricey but looks great qualityAlso if they still have them instore and they are doing another 20% this Thursday you could pick it up cheaper for Friday night:santa::gift::stocking::p

pink-ka;3691985

i noticed one in my local asda before but not sure of the quality of it … i noticed one in my local asda before but not sure of the quality of it as i didnt look at it properly think it was £10

Excellent, I'll have a look at both of these and see which one fits the bill, hopefully the £10 asda one will offer the right mix of quality and price!!! :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767223
      2. Spotify Family Premium share510
      3. love affairs1015
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!99

See more discussions