Groups

I'm after a Mini Cooper D, where should I look?

I'm after a Mini Cooper D, the one with the diesel particle filter as it does 72.4mpg and is £35 to tax. It has to have leather seats and alloy wheels but other than that, I'm not too fussed. I'm looking to spend up to £12,000, anyone know where I should look?

7 Comments

Auto trader, BMW, car supermarket!?

I love this sort of question!

Surely by the sheer fact that you are using the internet to post a request on this website, you must be aware that there are also sites on the internet like [url]autotrader.co.uk?[/url]

Make sure you buy the car from a dealer. Thats all I can say lol.

The Dooper is a lovely car, but there are lots of little niggles with minis that you will need to have a good warranty to sort them out.

check out mini.co.uk

and remember there are some options that you may want.

I recommend xenon headlights, the pepper pack, and the hifi system as the boost sucks lol

Original Poster

Thanks guys, I already tried all those places but didn't have much luck. Good news though, I have found one via eBay and got myself an 05 reg Mini Cooper D with lots of extras for £7,100 :thumbsup:

Just have to keep at it... something eventually turns up at the right price!

Mini Cooper Ds only came out in 07, so that 05 you seen was either a Mini One D or a petrol Cooper. You will be lucky to get what you are wanting for about £13000. I am looking one as well but will have to wait until I can get a 2yr old one, and I hope they should be about £11-12K.

Original Poster

shell820810;3050596

Mini Cooper Ds only came out in 07, so that 05 you seen was either a Mini … Mini Cooper Ds only came out in 07, so that 05 you seen was either a Mini One D or a petrol Cooper. You will be lucky to get what you are wanting for about £13000. I am looking one as well but will have to wait until I can get a 2yr old one, and I hope they should be about £11-12K.

Yeah you're right it's a Mini One D and I love it to bits :-D

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/8576/image367dn4.th.jpghttp://img217.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

I might trade it in for an 07 or 08 Mini Cooper D once the additional 3 year warranty runs out, I'll just have to see how much it's worth then.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      2. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22
      3. How are Very for pre-orders ?33
      4. Furniture Sliders45

See more discussions