Groups

Im after some prescription sunglasses????? any ideas

is there anywhere that sells these cheap? i paid £200 for my glasses and dont fancy paying anywhere near as much as that.
    I have seen adverts for glasses for £10??? cant remebver where and not sure if this includes sunglasses, onyl want them for driving? any ideas?

12 Comments

Original Poster

ty will have a look of those now xx

If you are only looking for them to drive - then if you have no or a small astigmatism, and can see distances better than close up - and both eyes require equal diopters - you could get sun readers probably for under a tenner, and use them for driving.

But that is the only way you will get them for the price you asked.

Got myself a pair of oversized sunnies from Speckyfoureyes.com before I had my eyes lasered and they only cost me around £40.

They seem to do a couple of more stylish designs but are cheap.

I had my eyes tested for free at D&A when they had an offer.

I then took the perscription to Tesco (yes they do have an opticians) and paid just over £100 for 2 pairs of glasses (1 pair tinted).

Original Poster

spider1986;5026346

Got myself a pair of oversized sunnies from Speckyfoureyes.com before I … Got myself a pair of oversized sunnies from Speckyfoureyes.com before I had my eyes lasered and they only cost me around £40. ooohh ill have a look..lol... o yeah laser how did that go? i fancy that but am scared,,,,They seem to do a couple of more stylish designs but are cheap.

kjbenja;5026481

I had my eyes tested for free at D&A when they had an offer.i have my … I had my eyes tested for free at D&A when they had an offer.i have my presciption here so i know what it is.I then took the perscription to Tesco (yes they do have an opticians) and paid just over £100 for 2 pairs of glasses (1 pair tinted).

sounds good i would of got reactions lenses in mine but mine broke and i needed them right away but they couldnt do those lenses right away

kjbenja;5026481

I had my eyes tested for free at D&A when they had an offer.I then took … I had my eyes tested for free at D&A when they had an offer.I then took the perscription to Tesco (yes they do have an opticians) and paid just over £100 for 2 pairs of glasses (1 pair tinted).

good service at tescos,,,wife got hers from them,,,very good price too,,,:thumbsup:

I bought my last prescription sunglasses from zennioptical.com. About $25 and a decent pair of glasses!

goggles4u.com

they give quidco too

I got my last 2 pairs from Asda - mine are bench frames - much cheaper than the local optical shops for the same brands

Paid just over £100 for 2 pairs - reactions last year

I think you are best with cheaper sun glasses.

You go on holiday - you go to a pub/restaurant.

You have a drink and its not sunny when you leave.

You leave your sun glasses.

Accordingly....

The best place to buy sunglasses would be a foreign pub - as where do we have sun here? :-D :-D :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4842326
      2. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!12
      3. GCSE Results day11
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?36200

See more discussions