Groups

I'm an Auntie - Again!!! YIPPIE!!!!!

Just found out that my sister in law just gave birth to a baby boy named Spencer - this is such new news that I don't even know how much he weighs yet or what he looks like!!
    I think she was only in labour about 4 hours (lucky mare - I was 30!)!

Very excited though & happy so I thought I'd share it with all of you and hopefully make someone else smile!

Going out to buy baby clothes for the 1st boy born into our family of our generation - WOO HOO!!!!

15 Comments

Congratulations Auntie x

awwww

Congrats Auntie Bargain Queen.. lol

Congratulations

Four hours, four hours, I was in labour for weeks.!

Congratulations, have you signed the new arrival up to Hukd yet.?

Congratulations! soooo jealous - i cant wait to become an auntie, hoping it wont be long as my sisters getting broody & my 2 daughters keep asking her when they're going to get a cousin! x

Congrats hunxx

Congrats

Congratulations to all :).

Original Poster

Ginner;4593417

Four hours, four hours, I was in labour for weeks.!Congratulations, have … Four hours, four hours, I was in labour for weeks.!Congratulations, have you signed the new arrival up to Hukd yet.?

I know not fair right!! Can't wait to meet him - my husband was bright blonde as a baby & so was Baby Spencer's older sister.

becci148;4593435

Congratulations! soooo jealous - i cant wait to become an auntie, hoping … Congratulations! soooo jealous - i cant wait to become an auntie, hoping it wont be long as my sisters getting broody & my 2 daughters keep asking her when they're going to get a cousin! x

Aww it is cool being 'fun Auntie Jo' that doesn't have to tell her off!! I want my own sister to have a baby now too although she isn't getting married till next June so I know I have at least 2 years to go yet!
    'Spose I shouldn't be greedy!

http://www.divaglitter.com/graphic/cat/congrats-comments/its_a_boy.gif

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;4593902

Awwww thats absolutely fab - thanks!!

Congratulations.

congrats
    http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii83/mommy-graphics/glitter-comments/cat/Its-a-boy-Comments/its_a_boy.gif

awww congrats how lovely, i was only in labout for 4 hours 19 mins with my girl i hope i am quicker with this one. Congrats again x

congrats hun.x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Jury service1216
      2. Decent Mp3 Player?911
      3. What would be HELL to you?22
      4. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother22

See more discussions