Groups

I'm Back!!!

Kids had a great time at butlins
    got a free room upgrade while we were there so had a massive apartment over 2 storeys
    hope you've all behaved while i've been gone & that no great deals have been posted lol
    (you can post them now lol)

hope loupomm had a great time there too

40 Comments

we sure did

weather could of been better but it didnt stop the kids from having fun

Banned

Hey hun, good to see you back...glad you had a good time xxx

hurry up and join a clique...its the IN thing, dont want to be seen as un-cool now do ya?

in b4 this thread gets pulled coz of these threads not being alowed.....welcome bk cheerleader! x

nice to av you guys back:thumbsup:

Banned

acecatcher3;3308393

in b4 this thread gets pulled coz of these threads not being … in b4 this thread gets pulled coz of these threads not being alowed.....welcome bk cheerleader! x

yes they are!

its only if your suspended there not allowed...

Cheer was on holiday....you fail Luke...stop bringing the h4te wherever u go, let it go man, let it go.............

He's a troll wannabe!
    Welcome back x

Good to have you back ;-)

ODB_69;3308406

yes they are!its only if your suspended there not allowed...Cheer was on … yes they are!its only if your suspended there not allowed...Cheer was on holiday....you fail Luke...stop bringing the h4te wherever u go, let it go man, let it go.............

:giggle:

welcome back cheerleader ... glad to hear you have a good time:)
    ok will dig out all the hot deals I've been saving then ;-)

ODB_69;3308406

yes they are!its only if your suspended there not allowed...Cheer was on … yes they are!its only if your suspended there not allowed...Cheer was on holiday....you fail Luke...stop bringing the h4te wherever u go, let it go man, let it go.............

lol wtf im not bringing hate im saying hi, i havent and wouldnt spam cheerleader! just sayin others will, jeesh odb dont u turn on me for rep :x

bumba squish rasta bringing harms house, haha get me ye, u get me,

[SIZE="7"]FIRE IN THE HOLE[/SIZE]

Lulu'sMammy;3308430

He's a troll wannabe! Welcome back x

ODB_69;3308406

NOT COOL U TWO, not liking that comment from u llm..seriously aswell

Welcome back cheerleader, glad you had a good hol :-D

acecatcher3;3308443

NOT COOL U TWO, not liking that comment from u llm..seriously aswell

Lighten up ya *****!

Banned

acecatcher3;3308436

[SIZE=7]FIRE IN THE HOLE[/SIZE]

your such a h4ter

[SIZE=7]Luke.. [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=purple]Di Di Mao!!![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=7][COLOR=#800080] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=7][/SIZE][/FONT]

This thread is useless without pics :-D

Welcome back and hope you had a great time :thumbsup:

Lulu'sMammy;3308458

Lighten up ya *****!

rofl i got ya:-D nout u cud do cud ever annoy me llm, ur like the scary mum id always do what she said and never talk bk to loool :thumbsup:

ODB_69;3308463

your such a h4ter [SIZE=7]Luke.. [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=purple]Di Di … your such a h4ter [SIZE=7]Luke.. [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=purple]Di Di Mao!!![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=7][COLOR=#800080] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS][/FONT]

di di mao for shoo!

acecatcher3;3308476

rofl i got ya:-D nout u cud do cud ever annoy me llm, ur like the scary … rofl i got ya:-D nout u cud do cud ever annoy me llm, ur like the scary mum id always do what she said and never talk bk to loool :thumbsup:di di mao for shoo!

And get naked for and parade around my house in a thong? Now were talking sweet cheeks x

Lulu'sMammy;3308482

And get naked for and parade around my house in a thong? Now were talking … And get naked for and parade around my house in a thong? Now were talking sweet cheeks x

awww missed you

Lulu'sMammy;3308482

And get naked for and parade around my house in a thong? Now were talking … And get naked for and parade around my house in a thong? Now were talking sweet cheeks x

lol ur shocking!

MinstrelMan;3308505

awww missed you

ah cheers man missed u too! xx

MinstrelMan;3308505

awww missed you

Alreet sexy, i've been following ya on facebook Hope your all good matey x

Original Poster

loupomm;3308389

we sure did :)weather could of been better but it didnt stop the kids … we sure did :)weather could of been better but it didnt stop the kids from having fun

yeah i know what you mean about the weather :lol:
    kids loved the cartoon network show & had their photo taken with four arms so were over the moon :thumbsup:
    the pool there was fab too & they loved the slides & stuff
    we went half board but didn't think the food was the great :whistling:

Original Poster

ODB_69;3308391

Hey hun, good to see you back...glad you had a good time xxxhurry up and … Hey hun, good to see you back...glad you had a good time xxxhurry up and join a clique...its the IN thing, dont want to be seen as un-cool now do ya?

thanks hun xx
    clique?? :?
    nahh i like almost everyone :-D

cheerleader;3308555

yeah i know what you mean about the weather :lol:kids loved the cartoon … yeah i know what you mean about the weather :lol:kids loved the cartoon network show & had their photo taken with four arms so were over the moon :thumbsup:the pool there was fab too & they loved the slides & stuff :)we went half board but didn't think the food was the great :whistling:

i danced in the great british irish dancing championships when i was younger (wow can u believe im actually straight so in touch with my feminine side) anyway it was in a butlins resort where it was hosted, i loved the arcade thing the one with the pennies and u drop it in and sometimes money falls down, used to give it a little nudge and theyd some flying down. made about £1 i remember, could b a good idea with the credit crunch n all that! x

cheerleader;3308577

thanks hun xxclique?? :?nahh i like almost everyone :-D

lol u disagreed with him, which now means ur in a clique whether u like it on not!

[SIZE="5"]TROLL[/SIZE]

Original Poster

snowtiger;3308435

welcome back cheerleader ... glad to hear you have a good time:)ok will … welcome back cheerleader ... glad to hear you have a good time:)ok will dig out all the hot deals I've been saving then ;-)

:thumbsup: thanks :-D

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3308608

lol u disagreed with him, which now means ur in a clique whether u like … lol u disagreed with him, which now means ur in a clique whether u like it on not![SIZE=5]TROLL[/SIZE]

:?

cheerleader;3308555

yeah i know what you mean about the weather :lol:kids loved the cartoon … yeah i know what you mean about the weather :lol:kids loved the cartoon network show & had their photo taken with four arms so were over the moon :thumbsup:the pool there was fab too & they loved the slides & stuff :)we went half board but didn't think the food was the great :whistling:

the cartoon network thing was well done, i wanted my pic with johnny bravo but my kids said no :x

mine love the pool, but i thought it was a tad too cold, im a wuss lol

we were self catering this time, but have been half board, thought it was ok

my 2 youngest had a go on the gladiator duel thing outside, i was terrified!

did you ride the master blaster?

oh you lucky thing cheerleader how did u manage a room upgrade share the secret of your success lol

Original Poster

loupomm;3308773

the cartoon network thing was well done, i wanted my pic with johnny … the cartoon network thing was well done, i wanted my pic with johnny bravo but my kids said no :xmine love the pool, but i thought it was a tad too cold, im a wuss lolwe were self catering this time, but have been half board, thought it was okmy 2 youngest had a go on the gladiator duel thing outside, i was terrified!

:lol: didn't see the gladiator duel :? oh well my boys would have knocked each other senseless :lol:
    loupomm;3308779

did you ride the master blaster?

yeah although the boys decided t sit up instead of lying down on it & one of them bumped his head :roll: they liked the dingy ride too....

Original Poster

helen1014;3308793

oh you lucky thing cheerleader how did u manage a room upgrade share the … oh you lucky thing cheerleader how did u manage a room upgrade share the secret of your success lol

well we upgraded to half board & they then give you an even smaller room than self catering which you couldn't even walk around the bed properly :-( my boys both have ASD & don't do well in small enclosed spaces so they gave us a free upgrade even had a bottle of wine & fererro rocher's in out living room when we got there :-D

cheerleader;3308909

well we upgraded to half board & they then give you an even smaller room … well we upgraded to half board & they then give you an even smaller room than self catering which you couldn't even walk around the bed properly :-( my boys both have ASD & don't do well in small enclosed spaces so they gave us a free upgrade even had a bottle of wine & fererro rocher's in out living room when we got there :-D

that was good they upraded you...

myself and my boyf stayed in a half board "apartment" last Oct... TINY!!! I had to just leave our bags of clothes on the only floorspace there was and just use that as a makeshift wardrobe! :roll: But we still had the most amazing time!! We stayed in Minehead.

oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo im going there on friday ,in a silver dinner bed and breakfast are they really that small ?????

Glad you had fun, knew you would (as said in your going away post), Butlins is underrated, its a good UK resort. I love Butlins!

well ours was just a one bedded apartment for 2 adults. Which was the same size as my livingroom at home.... But there were people next door to us with babies/toddlers mustve been in travel cots... goodness knows how they coped.

Bedroom enough for the bed and pretty much thats it... and the toilet/shower was TINY!! And the shower not that nice... looked prehistoric. Pretty sure it was Silver room we had too.

However we still had the most amazing time!! I love Butlins!!

Banned

Tamara I must say your location amuses me highly...

which camp did u all go,im going to minehead ????????????????????

Original Poster

helen1014;3310249

which camp did u all go,im going to minehead ????????????????????

we stayed at bognor regis

thank god ya back, some decent bumfluff to look at :-D

Original Poster

owlass;3312009

thank god ya back, some decent bumfluff to look at :-D

:oops: did you miss me then? :lol:

cheerleader;3312765

:oops: did you miss me then? :lol:

I did, it's been like grab a granny night in here without ya :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Apples new update610
      2. Any PS4 News Here29313799
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1841335
      4. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2425

See more discussions