nothing new,usual trolls and arguments

had a good time?

black gerbil1;6204452

not me and JFK still running the show.

we know that you and jfk are not,thanks for reminding us

Original Poster

Went to Center Parc in Sherwood Forest

Bloody expensive tho!

Had a meal in Strada and also done the Twilight Spa which was suprisingly nice! Took our bikes too and had a ride around.
    Rest of the time just relaxing & doing you know what ;-)

birdyboyuk;6204462

Went to Center Parc in Sherwood Forest

well done for staying in the UK

keeping it real:)

Where did you go?

You made an entrance like Bonnie Langford on Bugsy Malone! Lol - I can hear you screaching in my ear!

Banned

I got suspended again my beans and sausages thread got spammed. Sassie got laid. Someone's mum died, filth came out of the closet, some people moaned about people posting opposing views to their own namely boothey

Did you play Robin Hood and Maid Marion? Using your bikes as get away vehicles?

Oh and ur not allowed to post pics of ur kids anymore!! :roll:

Hope u had a good time hun xx

Nice to see you had a good time. Was at Amen Karting on wed. You should have come for a thrashing!:-D

Nice to see you back, I posted the usual 5* jokes-but that is my job here, need to keep the trolls happy

Hello

glad you had a great time :thumbsup:

craziest thing i think that happened was Andywedge changed his avator but then after a 36 page petition changed it back :thumbsup:

]http//ww…=36

lol

Welcome back Mr Birdyboy - oh wait, that was the same before you got married, it's only women who get the changes!! :thumbsup:

black gerbil1;6204452

true

birdyboyuk;6204462

Went to Center Parc in Sherwood Forest :)Bloody expensive tho!Had a meal … Went to Center Parc in Sherwood Forest :)Bloody expensive tho!Had a meal in Strada and also done the Twilight Spa which was suprisingly nice! Took our bikes too and had a ride around. Rest of the time just relaxing & doing you know what ;-)

Sounds very good:thumbsup:
    Not quite sure what the 'you know what' is though.:whistling:

Nothing much different went on here, apart from ^^^.

black gerbil1;6204452

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk10/pauls7010/motivationalposter37.jpg

Banned

banthedrummer;6204554

Helloglad you had a great time :thumbsup:craziest thing i think that … Helloglad you had a great time :thumbsup:craziest thing i think that happened was Andywedge changed his avator but then after a 36 page petition changed it back :thumbsup:

Not really a petition when it was the same members posting over and over again. i.e. Spamming the forum but because it was a about a mod it was allowed.

birdyboyuk;6204462

Went to Center Parc in Sherwood Forest :)Bloody expensive tho!Had a meal … Went to Center Parc in Sherwood Forest :)Bloody expensive tho!Had a meal in Strada and also done the Twilight Spa which was suprisingly nice! Took our bikes too and had a ride around. Rest of the time just relaxing & doing you know what ;-)

sounds really lovely!! glad u had a fab time
    lumoruk;6204476

I got suspended again my beans and sausages thread got spammed. Sassie … I got suspended again my beans and sausages thread got spammed. Sassie got laid. Someone's mum died, filth came out of the closet, some people moaned about people posting opposing views to their own namely boothey

i lold!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416147
      2. RIP DOCTOR WHO56
      3. Tesco Recalls 1,000's of products!​44
      4. Minecraft Xbox One S Leaked44

See more discussions