I'm back from my long weekend at Butlins..... what have i missed?

They had the British Irish Dancing Championships in part of Butlins & I found all the girls with their tight curly hair and drastic make up quite scary lol

10 Comments

which one did you go to? did u enjoy? was it an adult only weekend?

Original Poster

superskilly;6633650

which one did you go to? did u enjoy? was it an adult only weekend?

we went to Bognor Regis with the kids they really enjoyed it & didn't want to come home :lol:

Nothing to see here...........i'd go back to Butlins if i was you. lol

Original Poster

Syzable;6633768

Nothing to see here...........i'd go back to Butlins if i was you. lol

:lol: spent enough money while i was there & will spend less coming on here & have something to show for my money :whistling:

btw have you ever seen hundred of irish dancers walking around in their pj's with their tight curls & loads of make up plastered on? it was scarey :?

John & Edward on X factor

cheerleader;6633845

:lol: spent enough money while i was there & will spend less coming on … :lol: spent enough money while i was there & will spend less coming on here & have something to show for my money :whistling:btw have you ever seen hundred of irish dancers walking around in their pj's with their tight curls & loads of make up plastered on? it was scarey :?

Yes :w00t:

An ex's sister was a Irish Dancing sensation..................freaky. :lol:

cheerleader;6633681

we went to Bognor Regis with the kids they really enjoyed it & didn't … we went to Bognor Regis with the kids they really enjoyed it & didn't want to come home :lol:

Sounds good, we go to Skegness, kids have the best time there, we all do. Bit far the other two sites 5 hours drive.

Sy - dressing down arrived today - well had to collect from depot.... had a bag around it... paper had all ripped... but all looks well :-D

superskilly;6634145

Sy - dressing down arrived today - well had to collect from depot.... had … Sy - dressing down arrived today - well had to collect from depot.... had a bag around it... paper had all ripped... but all looks well :-D

:oops: Sorry. :oops:

Glad it's ok though

Banned

"What have I missed?" ................a decent holiday? (joking)

Original Poster

smallkiwi;6633856

John & Edward on X factor

lol we sky+'d the show & the results show & had to watch it when we got back last night

Syzable;6633880

Yes :w00t:An ex's sister was a Irish Dancing … Yes :w00t:An ex's sister was a Irish Dancing sensation..................freaky. :lol:

:lol: maybe you can answer this question for me..... is the surly hair real or is it a wig? i was dying to ask one but didn't have the nerve lol

superskilly;6634145

Sounds good, we go to Skegness, kids have the best time there, we all do. … Sounds good, we go to Skegness, kids have the best time there, we all do. Bit far the other two sites 5 hours drive.

they cancel a fair bit of the kids entertainment as the irish dancing comp had taken over REDS for the weekend, but they had Ruth Lorenzo & Daniel Evans from last years X Factor on friday & Stavros Flatley & Gareth the ventriloquist bloke from Britains Gto Talent on saturday night. The ventriloquist bloke was great & had everyone in stitches :-D he was much better than on BGT & Ruth was great too :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846132
    2. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2449
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?1956
    4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2744

See more discussions