everything looks so strange!!

19 Comments

It's Vtech challenge week.

Original Poster

i'm starting to think i've logged on to the wrong site, lol

under new mis-managment its owned by apple now

Original Poster

can we not rep anymore?

No can't rep, and I've spammed this cos there are too many of these crappy threads (no hate on you its just been going on for two days)

Lots of people are not happy but the thing with change is that not everyone will be happy.

Me I am not impressed really but I guess we will all get used to it and in a few weeks we won't even notice it any more

...Ok it won't let me spam on my phone lol so you got off lightly

missp27

can we not rep anymore?

Not sure but I don't think so

Banned

http://www.lumor.co.uk/hotukdeals/smilies/thumbsup.gif

its doing my head in:p

Original Poster

numptyj

No can't rep, and I've spammed this cos there are too many of these … No can't rep, and I've spammed this cos there are too many of these crappy threads (no hate on you its just been going on for two days)

sorry had no idea, literaly just turned my lappy back on from being on my hols

why is it so slow .............................................................???

missp27

sorry had no idea, literaly just turned my lappy back on from being on my … sorry had no idea, literaly just turned my lappy back on from being on my hols

Yep, pretty simple story really... Everyone woke up a couple of days ago and found that the site had been overhauled and was totally broken. Everyone then proceeded to spam misc with threads moaning and complaining about everything they hate. Things seem to slowly be getting fixed (yes, things now are actually far improved from where they were 48 hours ago!!) and in four weeks time, everything will be back to normal and this will be forgotten about lol

Hope you had a good hol!

numptyj

...Ok it won't let me spam on my phone lol so you got off lightly

Relax, Ive got it covered
    aw08

why is it so slow … why is it so slow .............................................................???

Mine isnt slow, its actual faster than the previous site

cookiemonster83

Yep, pretty simple story really... Everyone woke up a couple of days ago … Yep, pretty simple story really... Everyone woke up a couple of days ago and found that the site had been overhauled and was totally broken. Everyone then proceeded to spam misc with threads moaning and complaining about everything they hate. Things seem to slowly be getting fixed (yes, things now are actually far improved from where they were 48 hours ago!!) and in four weeks time, everything will be back to normal and this will be forgotten about lolHope you had a good hol!

I am sure it is frustrating for them as it is for us. Changes were long overdue but.....

Why don't people want to make their lives easier and communicate before the changes ?

A simple message to all saying when big revamp going to happen, why it is needed, lots of facilities unavailable for a few days etc. Would have saved a lot of frustration for many

@ iglimpse

There has been a banner linking to
    this thread
    for the last week

could anyone pplease help....not getting e-mail notifications of ppeopple on my thread....any ideas why please........

Banned

Sack the project manager and the head developer, possibly the whole team.

master_chief

Sack the project manager and the head developer, possibly the whole team.

That is assuming there is a project manager and head developer, because i dont think there is
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!810
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4952437
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764716
      4. GCSE Results day78

See more discussions