Groups

I'm back what the @%&¥ has been going down?

Banned
    Did i win anything yet?

15 Comments

you won a romantic evening with the HUKDER of your choice:whistling:

I din't :?

Original Poster Banned

barky;6464862

you won a romantic evening with the HUKDER of your choice:whistling:

Cool i choose sassie

mod

Welcome back lumoruk from your boycott (or holiday as you called it) ; not much happened since your "break" but there were a few Zavvi vouchers with your name on them, but alas they've gone now

Banned

lumoruk;6464867

I'm back what the @%&¥ has been going down?

Nothing much... apart from Harvie coming out of the closet.

Didn't even notice you'd gone....but alas your back..

p.s have notice its gone really dire....all the usual suspects have started to drift away...getting quite boring???!!!!

Original Poster Banned

andywedge;6464892

Welcome back lumoruk from your boycott (or holiday as you called it) ; … Welcome back lumoruk from your boycott (or holiday as you called it) ; not much happened since your "break" but there were a few Zavvi vouchers with your name on them, but alas they've gone now

I suppose its for the best i really couldn't afford topping up a £2.50 voucher to buy a DVD, after my damn expensive holiday. €3.50 for a bottle of beer! €6.50 for a tub of ice cream! Not doing greece again.

lumoruk;6465479

I suppose its for the best i really couldn't afford topping up a £2.50 … I suppose its for the best i really couldn't afford topping up a £2.50 voucher to buy a DVD, after my damn expensive holiday. €3.50 for a bottle of beer! €6.50 for a tub of ice cream! Not doing greece again.

other than now being skint did you have a good time?

lumoruk;6465479

I suppose its for the best i really couldn't afford topping up a £2.50 … I suppose its for the best i really couldn't afford topping up a £2.50 voucher to buy a DVD, after my damn expensive holiday. €3.50 for a bottle of beer! €6.50 for a tub of ice cream! Not doing greece again.

Where in Greece did you go?

Original Poster Banned

deadduck_145;6465769

other than now being skint did you have a good time?

angelfairee;6465789

Where in Greece did you go?

That mamma mia island place. Had to get 40min bus to oxford, 2hr bus to gatwick, 3-4hr flight to skiathos, taxi to the port, 1hr ferry to skopelos meet some fat hairy bloke to drive a hire car 5mins up the road. Our bed room doors opened up directly onto the coast, but yeah enjoyed it.

Arrgh just been away a few days and come back to find the competition has ended and the link to it has gone.

I don't suppose the page is still live is it?

i won 3 times and didn't write the codes down..

OFI;6498043

Arrgh just been away a few days and come back to find the competition has … Arrgh just been away a few days and come back to find the competition has ended and the link to it has gone.I don't suppose the page is still live is it?i won 3 times and didn't write the codes down..

click the birthday thing at the bottom of the page, i will accept a code as a thanks :lol: (jks, unless u want to lol)

OFI;6498043

Arrgh just been away a few days and come back to find the competition has … Arrgh just been away a few days and come back to find the competition has ended and the link to it has gone.I don't suppose the page is still live is it?i won 3 times and didn't write the codes down..

Your codes will be here ]http//ww…day

Thank you very much, some rep sent for both of you ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions