I'm bored and sober!

nice 6th post lol

Banned

pics plz

bykergrove;7478793

pics plz

shouldnt u be out on ur old woman booty call

go out and play in the snow!

watch more4 about program on enlarging gentlemens appendage :o)

mod

A bored and drunk thread in Misc on a Friday night?????
hmmmmmmmmm
thinks this might be a dupe

BTW You are so drunk your avatar has fallen over

go to bed :P

Original Poster

andywedge;7478840

A bored and drunk thread in Misc on a Friday night?????hmmmmmmmmmthinks … A bored and drunk thread in Misc on a Friday night?????hmmmmmmmmmthinks this might be a dupeBTW You are so drunk your avatar has fallen over

ha ha very funny

well am bored, bit tipsy but at home instead of going out :-(
my OH is a funeral director and this cold weather has unfortunately brought a lot of "business" there way - so he has been called back to work.

Its my sons 11th birthday tomorrow and we are having a party for him so am busy getting the party bags ready and stuff like that so getting stuff done!

Drink a pint of water before bed.

I will tuck you in later

It's just not friday without a bored / drunk thread!

Banned

bossyboots;7478892

well am bored, bit tipsy but at home instead of going out :-(my OH is a … well am bored, bit tipsy but at home instead of going out :-(my OH is a funeral director and this cold weather has unfortunately brought a lot of "business" there way - so he has been called back to work.Its my sons 11th birthday tomorrow and we are having a party for him so am busy getting the party bags ready and stuff like that so getting stuff done!

You should be happy that your man is busy.

Get that expensive summer holiday booked with the proceeds :thumbsup:

oh ill be doing party bags myself, my sons 2nd birthday on monday then my daughters 6th 2 weeks after! not great timing just after xmas!

bossyboots;7478892

well am bored, bit tipsy but at home instead of going out :-(my OH is a … well am bored, bit tipsy but at home instead of going out :-(my OH is a funeral director and this cold weather has unfortunately brought a lot of "business" there way - so he has been called back to work.Its my sons 11th birthday tomorrow and we are having a party for him so am busy getting the party bags ready and stuff like that so getting stuff done!

Original Poster

Bully;7478898

Drink a pint of water before bed.I will tuck you in later:)

ok:)

DLM;7478913

You should be happy that your man is busy.Get that expensive summer … You should be happy that your man is busy.Get that expensive summer holiday booked with the proceeds :thumbsup:

lol I know but would rather he was busier cause someones car has broken down and not cause ........................!!!!

The other night he called me on his mobile when he was at work and we were chatting away for ages, then he said "right I need to hang up thats me arrived at the nursing home" ffs, I was like WHAT. This was around midnight and I felt sorry for whoever it was, but to him its his job - but he is good at it I have got to say. I would be a bumbling wreck.

have a bottle of strawberry 20/20 and a botte of white lightening to wet ya whistle

princess sparkle;7478917

ok:)

Great give me a shout later, just looking for the massage oil now

:whistling:

Banned

bossyboots;7478948

lol I know but would rather he was busier cause someones car has broken … lol I know but would rather he was busier cause someones car has broken down and not cause ........................!!!!The other night he called me on his mobile when he was at work and we were chatting away for ages, then he said "right I need to hang up thats me arrived at the nursing home" ffs, I was like WHAT. This was around midnight and I felt sorry for whoever it was, but to him its his job - but he is good at it I have got to say. I would be a bumbling wreck.

I know but somebody has to do it.

My friends mum died on xmas day.

I arrived at the house about half an hour after she died.

A very sad xmas day for all, unfortunately.

R.I.P. Margaret

Original Poster

Bully;7478967

Great give me a shout later, just looking for the massage oil … Great give me a shout later, just looking for the massage oil now:whistling:

don't know what my bf might say but who cares he's in bed might hold you to that

princess sparkle;7478987

don't know what my bf might say but who cares he's in bed might hold you … don't know what my bf might say but who cares he's in bed might hold you to that

please do and dont forget to drink the pint of water

Original Poster

Bully;7479002

please do

where you from?

Bully;7478967

Great give me a shout later, just looking for the massage oil … Great give me a shout later, just looking for the massage oil now:whistling:

princess sparkle;7479004

where you from?

[url]www.travellodge.com[/url]

:w00t:

Original Poster

Bully;7479002

please do and dont forget to drink the pint of water:)

ok it don't taste that bad does it

hey if there internet flirtin on the pops i want in on it :lol:

hows everyones night been?

Original Poster

micoo;7479035

hey if there internet flirtin on the pops i want in on it :lol:hows … hey if there internet flirtin on the pops i want in on it :lol:hows everyones night been?

your hot!

princess sparkle;7479046

your hot!

cheers, but that aint me, im a dude

bwahahahahaha!

Original Poster

micoo;7479053

cheers, but that aint me, im a dude

i know seen you on other posts before your hot!

princess sparkle;7479062

micoo, before you get too excited, she's drunk :-D

princess sparkle;7479062

omg we have a forum hussie here :lol: make ur mind up !

princess sparkle;7479004

where you from?

Look out your window :whistling:

bossyboots;7479016

[url]www.travellodge.com[/url]:w00t:

Any discount codes bossy ?

princess sparkle;7479062

thats just made my day :lol:

bazzaric;7479065

micoo, before you get too excited, she's drunk :-D

:lol::lol: drunk girls are my speciality :lol: (jks lol)

Original Poster

bossyboots;7479068

lol

Original Poster

Bully;7479075

Look out your window :whistling:Any discount codes bossy ?:)

can't see you

micoo;7479076

thats just made my day :lol::lol::lol: drunk girls are my speciality … thats just made my day :lol::lol::lol: drunk girls are my speciality :lol: (jks lol)

Thought it was you skulking round fat sams :thumbsup:

princess sparkle;7479084

can't see you

Stick the kettle on and leave back door unlocked, i will pop over now in next 5 mins, why dont you slip into something more comfortable? :-D

bossyboots;7479068

lmao...

Bully;7479101

Stick the kettle on and leave back door unlocked, i will pop over now in … Stick the kettle on and leave back door unlocked, i will pop over now in next 5 mins, why dont you slip into something more comfortable? :-D

Either the noise of the kettle or the getting changed will wake up her other half....

better saying 'get nekid and get the back door open' :whistling:

EDIT: Just read that back and I meant the actual back door...

Original Poster

Bully;7479101

Stick the kettle on and leave back door unlocked, i will pop over now in … Stick the kettle on and leave back door unlocked, i will pop over now in next 5 mins, why dont you slip into something more comfortable? :-D

it already unlocked come in
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4075
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769478
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2455
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604812

See more discussions