Groups

I'm bored of all of you!

Even being mean to micoo isn't entertaining me tonight. What's the point of this place?!

I need drama...GO.

47 Comments

Original Poster

starsparkle2311

Well...............where shall I start?

Anywhere. Actually no, go for the end...that's usually where the good stuff is, right?

Original Poster

starsparkle2311

LOL yeh, I have nothing to say really, just posted that for dramatic … LOL yeh, I have nothing to say really, just posted that for dramatic effect!!!Let's get the thread started and all eh?

What if we recycle old rumours and stories?

Banned

shut up and go to bed

angelfairee

Anywhere. Actually no, go for the end...that's usually where the good … Anywhere. Actually no, go for the end...that's usually where the good stuff is, right?

http://wba.theoffside.com/files/2010/09/the-end-3.jpg

Was it entertaining Angel?

Banned

I've jsut said the same thing. All teh chat threads are crap, theres no real arguement I can get my teeth into.

I know its friday, I know all the utter losers are on saying "ha everyone else are utter losers because its saturday night, and with some terrible excuse as to why they aint out - the same as last week).

But seriously, hukd is utter **** tonight. someone go mental or have a breakdown

Original Poster

lumoruk

shut up and go to bed

I don't know why you feel the need to post. Go and amuse yourself in the toilet or something.

Banned

angelfairee

I don't know why you feel the need to post. Go and amuse yourself in the … I don't know why you feel the need to post. Go and amuse yourself in the toilet or something.

I can't sleep this happened before my eyes earlier, thought I was going to die!

flickr.com/pho…909

Edited by: "lumoruk" 18th Sep 2010

Original Poster

Marina

Was it entertaining Angel?

That was RUBBISH.

starsparkle2311

No let's just make stuff up, that's way more fun.

Okay. Err...go.

angelfairee

That was RUBBISH.

Banned

inb4 lumor tells us all a story about his terrible childhood and how hes a shy ****er

Banned

starsparkle2311

It's a lumoruk link, has anyone bothered to click it? I didn't,lol

You could at least quote properly you ****

Banned

Vibe wtf I can't even quote your comment or report it, you are seriously untouchable

Original Poster

Shut *** * * ** you ** * ** *** **ing * ** ** *************!!!!!!!!!1111111111

Banned

lumoruk

Vibe wtf I can't even quote your comment or report it, you are seriously … Vibe wtf I can't even quote your comment or report it, you are seriously untouchable

Mod payroll. You'd love it.

Banned

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4149/5002095875_d282f244af_b.jpg

Banned

your avatar is untouchable too...

starsparkle has joined the untouchables too now... can't report her abusive comment
    Edited by: "lumoruk" 18th Sep 2010

5 star thread *****

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/fox2020plus/594.gif

Original Poster

starsparkle2311

It's impossible to quote properly on here, you **** wit, go to bed, you … It's impossible to quote properly on here, you **** wit, go to bed, you ****

All these stars are making my eyes hurt.

I heard the wife of a certain member on here won't sleep with him, and is in fact pregnant by the milkman.

Banned

angelfairee

I heard the wife of a certain member on here won't sleep with him, and is … I heard the wife of a certain member on here won't sleep with him, and is in fact pregnant by the milkman.

No I won't sleep with her because her stomach won't stop making stupid noises, and she's told me it was the postman.

Banned

anyway likewise I'm done with you, I'm going to go play with my Ubuntu installation.

Original Poster

lumoruk

No I won't sleep with her because her stomach won't stop making stupid … No I won't sleep with her because her stomach won't stop making stupid noises, and she's told me it was the postman.

Wow, 1 minute reply. I wasn't even talking about you...but now that you've admitted it no one can saying I'm HARASSING anyone.

Banned

"quoting starsparkle"

no i wouldn't waste my energy!

Original Poster

starsparkle2311

Get the **** out of here. You actually tried to report me? What a ****, … Get the **** out of here. You actually tried to report me? What a ****, go **** yourself. Yeh guess that's your only option, cos your wife doesn't want to know,lol

You're so weird, are you on heroin again?

Banned

Finally!

A mental!

Original Poster

starsparkle2311

I'm weird? LOL don't judge me by your own doings babes

Something something gobby online meeting internet people and being really shy and quiet something something trying to sleep with internet men something but being rejected something something.

Banned

I love it when HUKD users forget to take their tablets.

chuffin hell sparkle, you used to be kinda funny (in a pity way) but now your almost as bad as DLM and snowflake, its a ruddy loony bin these days

AF, when were u mean to me? i never noticed feel free to start again

Jezzus...............someone tell me this is not for real........it's not................................is it?

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/fox2020plus/ab093057.gif

Original Poster

micoo

chuffin hell sparkle, you used to be kinda funny (in a pity way) but now … chuffin hell sparkle, you used to be kinda funny (in a pity way) but now your almost as bad as DLM and snowflake, its a ruddy loony bin these daysAF, when were u mean to me? i never noticed feel free to start again

Early morning wake up call on a Sunday?

Banned

^ unfunny user trying to be funny (foxy)
    Edited by: "vibeone" 19th Sep 2010

angelfairee

Early morning wake up call on a Sunday?

how early? i could be up for some morning phone sex

just got in now, whilst i was driving home i saw a naked lady running in circles round a large roundabout, bonkers!

Banned

Posting from ubuntu...yep its better than Windows 7 who wants my pro copy of Windows 7 for £50?

Banned

fox2020

^^ Dick trying to be clever, Hi Dick.

not trying, am.

stop trying to pretend you're a regular. no one knows who you are. also you seem a bit of a ****.

Original Poster

acecatcher3

just got in now, whilst i was driving home i saw a naked lady running in … just got in now, whilst i was driving home i saw a naked lady running in circles round a large roundabout, bonkers!

If that was the highlight of your evening it must have been pretty bad. You must have been with your gf.

angelfairee

If that was the highlight of your evening it must have been pretty bad. … If that was the highlight of your evening it must have been pretty bad. You must have been with your gf.

didnt say it was a highlight but was rather surreal having to dodge a naked lady running round in circles!

vibeone

^ unfunny user trying to be funny (foxy)

Witty repartee from the resident forum troll.................Good lord whatever next.

Original Poster

acecatcher3

didnt say it was a highlight but was rather surreal having to dodge a … didnt say it was a highlight but was rather surreal having to dodge a naked lady running round in circles!

No need to get defensive, just an observation

vibeone

not trying, am.stop trying to pretend you're a regular. no one knows who … not trying, am.stop trying to pretend you're a regular. no one knows who you are. also you seem a bit of a ****.

Thanks for the 4 star rating.....

And on that note goodnight.

Banned

fox2020

Thanks for the 4 star rating.....And on that note goodnight.

who are you?!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      4. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55

See more discussions