Groups

Im buying my share who's in for this season?

myfootballclub.co.uk/

Ebbsfleet United FC

everyone must of heard of this by now, thinking of signing up this season, anyone wanna take the plunge with me? or is it just cheaper to buy football manager???

6 Comments

Banned

i aint heard of it, however i was willing to take the plunge until.....

you wrote 'must of' instead of 'must have' or even 'must've'

no support from me.

is it the same price as b4? didnt realise it was still on!!

ive bookmarked it for now.....£35 quid a year!!

awesomeness

I am already in there, they are desperate for new members and could do with a few HUKDers joining up. Its only £35 and for that you can be as involved as you like. If you want just vote on the decisions that are put forward or you can go as far as getting on the commitee that rruns it day to day. Great to have a nother interest in the lower leagues for not much money....

Original Poster

kapows;5413159

i aint heard of it, however i was willing to take the plunge … i aint heard of it, however i was willing to take the plunge until.....you wrote 'must of' instead of 'must have' or even 'must've'no support from me.

Wow thanks for your input :roll:

Charlie Scene;5413202

is it the same price as b4? didnt realise it was still on!!ive bookmarked … is it the same price as b4? didnt realise it was still on!!ive bookmarked it for now.....£35 quid a year!!awesomeness

You know it makes sense

mosskeeto;5413240

I am already in there, they are desperate for new members and could do … I am already in there, they are desperate for new members and could do with a few HUKDers joining up. Its only £35 and for that you can be as involved as you like. If you want just vote on the decisions that are put forward or you can go as far as getting on the commitee that rruns it day to day. Great to have a nother interest in the lower leagues for not much money....

Lets see how many we can recruit :thumbsup:

I only live a couple of miles away from them. I thought about buying a share a few times but i've never actually done it.

I'll look into it again

Original Poster

Bump this
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      3. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121
      4. Community Appreciation Giveaway​ (razerzone​)​11

See more discussions