Groups

Im confused

Banned
    I was selling multiple items, and was told that I bumped too many times. Basically all of the quotes were from me responding to peoples questions. He said this counted as a bump - How ?

16 Comments

Cause this forum doesn't like people writing stuff...And don't reply or thats a bump.

did you multiquote each reply in one message or do them individually?

If you do them separately it counts as a bump

only answer questions that are relevant and dont respond with things like thank you anyways etc.

i think its because you did them individually with a min or two in-between so kind of like bumps tbh

Banned

Iv had and seen this before, and it is thread bumping, best to wait a while if any posts then respond with multi quote,

it can be a pain if you get a question and you respond straight away to one after the other, that's where you get caught out and it's classed as thread bumping,

it keeps your fs thread at the top on page one, Where it becomes unfair on others threads

Hope that's a clear answer,

It does happen even when you don't mean to.

cause mods are nazis!

Trickyjabs;7643322

cause mods are nazis!

This ^^

Trickyjabs;7643322

cause mods are nazis!

I used to think that, but now after a load of infractions and a small ban for calling some idiot a knob, i now believe they are jolly nice people who do a very good job, and that the ban was the best thing to happen to me, anyone who disagrees deserves a ban and three lashings.

Original Poster Banned

dj_urban;7643179

Iv had and seen this before, and it is thread bumping, best to wait a … Iv had and seen this before, and it is thread bumping, best to wait a while if any posts then respond with multi quote,it can be a pain if you get a question and you respond straight away to one after the other, that's where you get caught out and it's classed as thread bumping, it keeps your fs thread at the top on page one, Where it becomes unfair on others threads Hope that's a clear answer, It does happen even when you don't mean to.

So the rule isn't even a rule its just we decide at the time, what mood we're in and whether we like you or not

Original Poster Banned

splatsplatsplat;7643816

I used to think that, but now after a load of infractions and a small ban … I used to think that, but now after a load of infractions and a small ban for calling some idiot a knob, i now believe they are jolly nice people who do a very good job, and that the ban was the best thing to happen to me, anyone who disagrees deserves a ban and three lashings.

Remove the chip from his brain please

Which thread?

ryman1000;7645174

http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=590953

Got halfway through the 2nd page, and read about 5 or 6 posts that shouldn't have been there, or could have been combined. Didn't read the rest.

Original Poster Banned

thesaint;7645221

Got halfway through the 2nd page, and read about 5 or 6 posts that … Got halfway through the 2nd page, and read about 5 or 6 posts that shouldn't have been there, or could have been combined. Didn't read the rest.

Go to the last page you'll see the quotes that the mod put. I counted 3 that were bumps and the rest were neccessary to respond to peoples querys I felt

Hot Gestapo Deals

ryman1000;7645586

Go to the last page you'll see the quotes that the mod put. I counted 3 … Go to the last page you'll see the quotes that the mod put. I counted 3 that were bumps and the rest were neccessary to respond to peoples querys I felt

Which 3 do you class as bumps?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer77
      2. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat88
      3. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      4. Win a Free minion usb stick77

See more discussions