I'm confused. How is this a hot deal? Or even a deal at all?

7 replies
Found 11th Dec 2009
hotukdeals.com/ite…-in

It just seems to be asking people to download a particular music track to stop the xfactor song getting to Christmas number one. What have I missed?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

People fed up of the x facot being number 1 every xmas.. Especially when the songs are so crap

All rather sad isn't it? Just like all the 'votes' for Jordan to do all those trials on celebrity.

the xmas number 1 was pretty crap before the x factor if you remember! Don't think they have a hope in hell of beating whoever wins.

Original Poster

ChipSticks;7194924

People fed up of the x facot being number 1 every xmas.. Especially when … People fed up of the x facot being number 1 every xmas.. Especially when the songs are so crap

I can understand why people might not want another xfactor single to be number one but I don't understand why it's classed as a deal??

Banned

Fireball XL-5;7194943

I can understand why people might not want another xfactor single to be … I can understand why people might not want another xfactor single to be number one but I don't understand why it's classed as a deal??

just go with the flow...........mods have decided to let it stay so its gonna be there for another 2 weeks at least:x

complete waste of space time and money.............aint gonna change nothin guaranteed

Its all over facebook as well,

I just don't think it can be stopped

Its not a deal and needs to be moved.
but apparently the mods rule it as ok?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition70779
    2. Win Google Pixel 2 or a Google Pixel 2 XL11
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54

See more discussions