Groups
    EXPIRED

I'm considering selling a Gibson Les Paul Studio...

This one here

gear4music.com/Gui…AUD

gibson.com/en-…26/

(with a soft case)

It's only been seriously played once by someone I know, I bought it thinking that an expensive guitar would encourage and accelerate my learning... didn't exactly turn out as planned. Another potential pain in the @ss is getting this boxed, and, most likely, shipped to the mainland as I am in N. Ireland.

I would be looking for about £500. Parcelmonkey quote me at £41 delivery, ow. boxanddeliver.co.uk are closer to £20 though.

Do you think there would be interest for this on FS/FT? Would it be wise to ship this or should I just do pickup only?

Thanks for any advice

10 Comments

Im going to make an absolutely mental suggestion here........... put it in the for sale area and find out !!!

It costs nothing to list it on the FS/FT forum, so you should've just done that.
    Now, after getting a response, you'll have to get a moderator to lock this thread, wait 7 days before you can list it.

Lol you get engaged 1 day and sell your possesions the next......shes definately already wearing the trousers :w00t:

Original Poster

Lol. Nah, guitar's been sitting for a while now, no point keeping onto it if I can't play it! There's also no point listing it if no one's going to come close to what I want for it either scared to post it too tbh

pick up only then? or your do local delievery?

Yeah, it's your guitar! List it with the price you want for collection only. You never know and you got nothing to lose.

Are you looking for anything trade wise?

Noooooooooo don't sell it! Whyyyyy?!

I would never sell my guitar! Boooooo.

Original Poster

Well I would consider a trade, I'm just not looking for anything... lol. Gonna think about it and if I think it's wise I'll put it on FS/FT. Thanks!

supermod

awoodhall2003;7644530

pick up only then? or your do local delievery?

rehydrated;7644966

Are you looking for anything trade wise?

RokkaMan;7645122

Well I would consider a trade, I'm just not looking for anything... lol. … Well I would consider a trade, I'm just not looking for anything... lol. Gonna think about it and if I think it's wise I'll put it on FS/FT. Thanks!

Thread closed - You will now need to wait a full 7days as per forum rules before listing it for sale / trade in FS/T.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941356
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563832
    3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691433
    4. Cheer me up please?712

See more discussions