Expired

I'm depressed and need cheering up nowwwwwww!

Banned 46
46 Comments

goes and digs about in his drawers for his nipple tassles

Banned

cant help out, sorry, but just thought ide drop by and say hi :-D

*waits for the story*

Original Poster Banned

sassie;2194828

cant help out, sorry, but just thought ide drop by and say hi :-D

Thanks x x x :friends:

[COLOR=Purple]any help?

http://www.cakescookiesandcraftsshop.co.uk/acatalog/gold-chocolate-box-900-3.jpgalways work for me x
[/COLOR]

Banned

yellowsticker;2194852

[COLOR=Purple]any help?always work for me x[/COLOR]

And you wonder why your jeans keep shrinking?

Go on, you need some more now.

Original Poster Banned

yellowsticker;2194852

[COLOR=Purple]any help?always work for me x[/COLOR]

They look nice, I've already had a bath today, so I won't be doing that :thumbsup:

Join the club...luckily my kids make me smile, although they can't get their head around me not going to work...when will you get a new job etc....but a cuddle works wonders....can't do that, and my missus would be upset, so send you a platonic hug.

what up?

Original Poster Banned

Agent_Silver;2194913

Join the club...luckily my kids make me smile, although they can't get … Join the club...luckily my kids make me smile, although they can't get their head around me not going to work...when will you get a new job etc....but a cuddle works wonders....can't do that, and my missus would be upset, so send you a platonic hug.

Thank you, you are very kind x x x

awww....cheer up :friends:

Original Poster Banned

MANJ_007;2194930

what up?

Read this thread first:

hotukdeals.com/ite…755

The police rang me this morning about the 16 year old, no evidence, there's a surprise.

2 hour's of my life wasted and taxpayer's money again.

just go and have a 'dump' on their front garden

Original Poster Banned

I went shopping about 2pm with my friend across the road and her little boy.

He did my head moaned constantly and wanted everything:x

He kept hitting my friend and also hit me.

She still bought him some tic tacs, a thornton's ice-cream and a noddy hand puppet.

Great isn't it, rewarding kid's for bad behaviour, no wonder this society is completely f'd up.

Original Poster Banned

Anyway we got home about 4.30pm and this time one of my baby conifer's has been damaged.

About 10 inches has been ripped off it and the street is in a right state, litter everywhere.

The silly b***ch who lives a few doors away, the one who can't keep her leg's shut, just stood there grinning like a cheshire cat.

I was ready for punching her lights out there and then.

I ended up taking the piece that was stripped from the conifer to the police station and I am waiting for them to get back to me.

My step sister is with me at the moment keeping me calm and my fella is on his way home from work.

just have a sip..;-)[IMG]tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:NYqQnhkSDtoJ:african-tradition.com/wine/images/kwv_brandy_10yr.jpg[/IMG]

Original Poster Banned

ctuk;2194976

:w00t:

Could be worse, your fella could be naffing off to Afghan for 4 months, after been giving the all clear to book a holiday and a babys christening, bang goes nearly 2 grand. Then there's the fact you have to go into hospital on Friday for a operation, a major one at that and now have the stress of finding somebody to mind your baby, when your nearest family member lives over 6 hours away. Lifes effin brilliant!
As for the neighbour, post dog poop in her letter box.

Original Poster Banned

yellowsticker;2195104

just have a … just have a sip..;-)[IMG]http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:NYqQnhkSDtoJ:african-tradition.com/wine/images/kwv_brandy_10yr.jpg[/IMG]

A sip, I need a barrel:thumbsup:

i know some people who will ruff um for u if u want!!!!

DLM;2195111

A sip, I need a barrel:thumbsup:

there u go hon ...[IMG]tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:q29IPh0kIGUJ:www.dkimages.com/discover/previews/1245/24587.JPG[/IMG]

Lulu'sMammy;2195108

Could be worse, your fella could be naffing off to Afghan for 4 months, … Could be worse, your fella could be naffing off to Afghan for 4 months, after been giving the all clear to book a holiday and a babys christening, bang goes nearly 2 grand. Then there's the fact you have to go into hospital on Friday for a operation, a major one at that and now have the stress of finding somebody to mind your baby, when your nearest family member lives over 6 hours away. Lifes effin brilliant!As for the neighbour, post dog poop in her letter box.

Hope your doing ok.
Send Libby down to me by courier?

Original Poster Banned

Lulu'sMammy;2195108

Could be worse, your fella could be naffing off to Afghan for 4 months, … Could be worse, your fella could be naffing off to Afghan for 4 months, after been giving the all clear to book a holiday and a babys christening, bang goes nearly 2 grand. Then there's the fact you have to go into hospital on Friday for a operation, a major one at that and now have the stress of finding somebody to mind your baby, when your nearest family member lives over 6 hours away. Lifes effin brilliant!As for the neighbour, post dog poop in her letter box.

Aw, love, I'm sorry to hear about that:friends:

I will look after your baby, she looks like a little sweetie.

shall I book the train/coach now, I need to get away from here for a while:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

yellowsticker;2195126

there u go hon … there u go hon ...[IMG]http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:q29IPh0kIGUJ:www.dkimages.com/discover/previews/1245/24587.JPG[/IMG]

oh poor you! hope you feeling better soon.

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r42/brokenhalo2006/man.jpg

This should do the trick ... you dont need chocs & alcohol

snowtiger;2195373

This should do the trick ... you dont need chocs & alcohol

wow... yep... all of a sudden my offer of chocs and alcohol ... are a rubbish idea.... this is much better therapy I am sure ... thanx snowtiger, u have cheered up a bunny too!

Original Poster Banned

wow :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

ctuk;2194976

who says dump in real life exept my boyfriend :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

LadyMadonna;2195434

A babysitter who hates kids? I can't see you being top of many … A babysitter who hates kids? I can't see you being top of many lists.Still, I'm sure you'd be great in a nursery, so long as it's a plant one where you don't have to put much effort in.Imagine going to the police with a 10 inch tree top? Like they don't have enough work to do.Sure, the eggs etc are bang out of order but then you're only telling one side of the story but if you the gall to take a tree top to the police then God knows what else you are capable of.4 kids under 5 makes the woman a slapper? I think it makes her one brave lady, mine are 4 years apart and I find that hard enough. At least she cares enough for them to get them nice things and not let some old biddy try and spoil all their fun. We spend long enough being adults, childhood should be noisy and fun.I'm just glad you're not my neighbour.Try seeing it from the other side and go to your local council and ask for mediation.

Go to hell!

Your not me and you don't live here, so up yours.

I do like kid's just not one's who are rewarded for bad behaviour and who have parents like you.

Original Poster Banned

LadyMadonna;2195526

charmingYour reply says it all really.

Chav, chav, chav

just get them on camera and give it the police. I'm 16 but I would never dream of doing any of that stuff and I dont know why other people do aswell?

Original Poster Banned

dean3988;2195584

just get them on camera and give it the police. I'm 16 but I would never … just get them on camera and give it the police. I'm 16 but I would never dream of doing any of that stuff and I dont know why other people do aswell?

You sound like a nice chap, you are welcome at my home anytime.

The person that posted above you, lady whoever ( a bit above her station, if you ask me, can go to chavland where she belongs)

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;2195594

come on theres no need to name call........thats not nice:roll:

She started it, the silly moo:x

Admin

Going to delete the argumentative posts-
Behave yourselves please guys

juliet_bravo;2195932

Going to delete the argumentative posts-Behave yourselves please guys

I was enjoying that :roll:

DLM;2195599

You sound like a nice chap, you are welcome at my home anytime. The … You sound like a nice chap, you are welcome at my home anytime. The person that posted above you, lady whoever ( a bit above her station, if you ask me, can go to chavland where she belongs)

lol thanks, were do u live but there are kids like that around my house that are only 10 years old and one squared up to me? i dont like the way they think they own the land

owlass;2196021

I was enjoying that :roll:

me too! http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/midi/boese/a014.gif

Banned

so now we all have to flippin agree, no real point in posting no more

bitseylango;2196040

me too!

me three!

i think she kind of had a valid point (without the nastiness of course :-D)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771925
    2. Man forgets where he parks his car - then finds it 20 years later - The Ind…77
    3. Is Black Friday a big con!1926
    4. The FREE UltraViolet Codes thread2068

See more discussions