I'm drinking out of date wine... will I die?

Found 3rd Feb 2012
my MIL bought me a box of wine which I opened then forgot about, I decided to drink it tonight, it tastes like **** mixed with vinegar... will I die? (I mean soon not in my lifetime

23 Comments

yes.

bored tonight? haha

You won't die, it just won't taste very nice! how long was it opened for & how was it stored?

Nope but you'll probably have an headache in the morning.

Banned

Box? Wine? Wtf?

Original Poster

it was opened at the beginning of January lol! I think I might be an alcy... well maybe not, there has been wine in my fridge for a month

Suppose it really depends on whether you have upset the MIL recently?

Original Poster

ScrewYou

Suppose it really depends on whether you have upset the MIL recently?

na, the sun shines out of my a**

JonnyTwoToes

Box? Wine? Wtf?

http://www.fugly.com/media/IMAGES/Random/wine_box_costume.jpg

Original Poster

I must add before I started drinking this we decided to mix the bucks fizz from xmas (unopened) with some vodka, southern comfort and pineapple juice lol! If I am sick it is probably because of that!

You decided to drink it and then ask... Are you Irish, Blonde, or both?

jonny619447

You decided to drink it and then ask... Are you Irish, Blonde, or both?

No just a female

Original Poster

New Born

No just a female

I used to be blonde but it was fake, I have never been Irish (I don't think....)

Once wine is past its best the toe jam from the grape treaders feet will begin to separate and form a pungent skin which will congeal at the top of the wine.

If you can drain off the wine and discard the skin, the wine should be ok for one more week.

Source... Gilly Goolden.

funny.onion

Once wine is past its best the toe jam from the grape treaders feet will … Once wine is past its best the toe jam from the grape treaders feet will begin to separate and form a pungent skin which will congeal at the top of the wine.If you can drain off the wine and discard the skin, the wine should be ok for one more week.Source... Gilly Goolden.

EW!

Original Poster

haha brilliant, there is stuff floating around but I used the same glass as the cocktail I had before so I am hoping its just pineapple bits hehe

Nah scoff the toe jam, it puts hairs on your chest

hopefully yes

gemmybobs

I used to be blonde but it was fake, I have never been Irish (I don't … I used to be blonde but it was fake, I have never been Irish (I don't think....)

It was a calling... oh my days

Original Poster

dataload

hopefully yes

awww thats not nice, I love you

Are you dead yet?

gemmybobs

na, the sun shines out of my a**

I can confirm this is true

Original Poster

mikefellows

Are you dead yet?