Groups

I'm feeling rather hungry....but....

....because i've been ill with flu really bad, i have no sense of smell or taste, and i dont know what to eat =(

everything i eat tends to be due to its texture....but i really dont know what to have?!!

21 Comments

have cookies :-D i went to sainsbury's this morning bought 2 packs of cookies ( 5 in a pack) for 99p :thumbsup:

Original Poster

i could do that....i dropped the mrs off at workand have the car at my disposal...plus im making my return to footy tonight so can burn off the calories =)

Subscribed.

stephen2k5;4609171

i could do that....i dropped the mrs off at workand have the car at my … i could do that....i dropped the mrs off at workand have the car at my disposal...plus im making my return to footy tonight so can burn off the calories =)

i recommend a pack of milk chocolate cookies and a pack of oatmeal & raisin cookies yummy :giggle:

Original Poster

i just cant wait to get my sense of smell back..

the reccomendations sound lovely, although it doesnt matter what flavour i get lol

Original Poster

and my sense of taste!!!

Original Poster

i did have some Beef flavoured monster munch and the texture of those was great!! best thing i'd eaten in ages lol

stephen2k5;4609203

and my sense of taste!!!

have some ribena its half price at sainsburys as well :whistling:
    and get well soon

Almost lunch time, so a hot curry would be the right thing to have.

start with a milkshake

Original Poster

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

I want all of those things!! i was spesh thinkin a curry to unblock the sinuses maybe n get my smell n taste back quicker if thats possible? =/

stephen2k5;4609222

i did have some Beef flavoured monster munch and the texture of those was … i did have some Beef flavoured monster munch and the texture of those was great!! best thing i'd eaten in ages lol

Lol i misread and saw beer flavoured

maybe n get my smell n taste back quicker if thats possible?

Helps me when I have the flu. Or may be some hot spicy soup from your local Chinese take away

Original Poster

awwwww!! chinese up the road!!

i have plenty of ideas! although i do fancy a pot noodle as unhealthy as they are....they quite tasteless anyway and i like the texture!!

Original Poster

xSpoiltPrincessx;4609284

Lol i misread and saw beer flavoured

hehe, now that would be some sort of great invention. shoudlve pitched it to walkers! they invent anything these days!:thumbsup:

Haha not a bad idea! Although you would probably need to have a few beers beforehand!

stephen2k5;4609330

i do fancy a pot noodle as unhealthy as they are....they quite tasteless … i do fancy a pot noodle as unhealthy as they are....they quite tasteless anyway and i like the texture!!

Add plenty of Tabasco! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

SUMMONER;4609391

Add plenty of Tabasco! :thumbsup:

Just hope i dont blow my head off in the process!! :whistling:

All talk of food made me hungry. Time for some Lahmacun!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_rzbY_fQzqhY/SUvi-ndrsuI/AAAAAAAAATc/Q1T3AtO3qL0/s400/Out_to_lunch_prev.gif

When my sinuses are playing up, the only thing I actually enjoy is curry, because its the only thing I can taste!

crisps the very salty ones
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764432
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1020
      3. Any PS4 News Here29213630
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?25101

See more discussions