Groups

I'm feeling really out of sorts this morning

Been in a grumpy .. bad mood .. feeling out of sorts since 9 oclock last night .. woke this morning at 5am and its no better. Been out come back still the same ... jealousy I think is the problem No its MIDLIFE CRISIS

39 Comments

jealous of whom..? intriguing stuff!

awww
    jealousy of what?

jealous of what?

Morning matey....what you jealous of?

Go and put your feet up for a while....listen to some music and just take it easy.....I'm sure you'll be right asd rain in no time. And then go and get pogged on your Sunday lunch a bit later

whats causing this jealosuy???
    The suns shinning that should put a smile on your face atleast!

Banned

Surely not jealous of BG1?? :-D

:whistling:

dont be jealous of me, im a machine.

what is bothering you GDG?

black gerbil1;2613413

dont be jealous of me, im a machine.

As featured in the Ann Summers catalogue....

keep this serious!! Something is bothering the man! At least ask!

Original Poster

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o95/cutieyany/jealousy.jpg

Original Poster

midlandscomics;2613385

Morning matey....what you jealous of?Go and put your feet up for a … Morning matey....what you jealous of?Go and put your feet up for a while....listen to some music and just take it easy.....I'm sure you'll be right asd rain in no time. And then go and get pogged on your Sunday lunch a bit later

that put a grin on this old face thanks MC -- Mid life crisis maybe ...

oh......ya found out, it was only once.......... ok 6 times but it meant nothing

GoDutchGo;2613455

that put a grin on this old face thanks MC -- Mid life crisis maybe ...

Happy to help :thumbsup:

Original Poster

owlass;2613461

oh......ya found out, it was only once.......... ok 6 times but it meant … oh......ya found out, it was only once.......... ok 6 times but it meant nothing

ahh but

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y115/InI911/Icons%208/G_jealousy.png

owlass;2613461

oh......ya found out, it was only once.......... ok 6 times but it meant … oh......ya found out, it was only once.......... ok 6 times but it meant nothing

Of course he found out....he wasn't gonna sleep through you doin' that to him SIX times!?!?!

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO;2613471

Of course he found out....he wasn't gonna sleep through you doin' that to … Of course he found out....he wasn't gonna sleep through you doin' that to him SIX times!?!?!

:lol:

:giggle:

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO;2613471

Of course he found out....he wasn't gonna sleep through you doin' that to … Of course he found out....he wasn't gonna sleep through you doin' that to him SIX times!?!?!

...now you're getting jealous :lol:

so ... what's brought all this on?*
    Jealousy is the worst thing ever.......it just eats away at u. I know.

Original Poster

yellowsticker;2613484

so ... what's brought all this on?*Jealousy is the worst thing … so ... what's brought all this on?*Jealousy is the worst thing ever.......it just eats away at u. I know.

well in that case
    it must be mid life crisis

http://i341.photobucket.com/albums/o387/looknglass/Misleadingthepublic.jpg

owlass;2613482

...now you're getting jealous :lol:

[SIZE="1"]You told me I was special.....[/SIZE]

Original Poster

jealous of youth ... is a possibility .. I guess

GoDutchGo;2613512

jealous of youth ... is a possibility .. I guess

why youth?

so my sleeping with Owlass 6 times didnt bother u then?;-)

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO;2613497

[SIZE="1"]You told me I was special.....[/SIZE]

whatever it takes to get the goods :whistling:

yellowsticker;2613517

sssshhhhhhhh

Original Poster

because it has everything to look forward to ..new challenges , new experiences .. the list goes on and on ..

GoDutchGo;2613520

because it has everything to look forward to ..new challenges , new … because it has everything to look forward to ..new challenges , new experiences .. the list goes on and on ..

Mr Gooo... come on hon, u gotta snap out of it.
    We could all think that way.

Original Poster

yellowsticker;2613517

What ever pleases you my darling ... :? After all everyone sleeps with owlass 6 times show me someone who's slept 7 times or more .. :whistling:

GoDutchGo;2613520

because it has everything to look forward to ..new challenges , new … because it has everything to look forward to ..new challenges , new experiences .. the list goes on and on ..

Every day is like that for EVERY1.......unless you know that exact date and time of your death :roll:

Treat every day as if it's your last......gets me into trouble but life is a constant buzz :-D

choc1969;2613556

Every day is like that for EVERY1.......unless you know that exact date … Every day is like that for EVERY1.......unless you know that exact date and time of your death :roll:Treat every day as if it's your last......gets me into trouble but life is a constant buzz :-D

great sentiment choc :thumbsup: sometimes easier said than done thou..

http://www.gettingpersonal.co.uk/images/rolo_lrg.jpg :friends: cheer up hon x

yellowsticker;2613564

great sentiment choc :thumbsup: sometimes easier said than done thou..

too true......have down days too but reckon that's my hormones lol.......:whistling:

Original Poster

OK I going to go and kill some weeds and maybe a few ants along the way before giving the lawn a haircut
    Short back and sides
    .. probably die from exposure to the sun ...if dehydration doesn't get me first ..

If I still alive I'll see you all later ..

Original Poster

twinks;2613638

Tell you waht, come over and do my grass ;-) we can feel old and past it … Tell you waht, come over and do my grass ;-) we can feel old and past it together

Thought you had a brazillian Twinks (to do it for you) .. Liking the sound of this .. Feel each other up for that as well .. See you in 5 ......:-D

yellowsticker;2613584

:friends: cheer up hon x

twinks;2613638

Tell you waht, come over and do my grass , we can feel old and past it … Tell you waht, come over and do my grass , we can feel old and past it together

GoDutchGo;2613665

Thought you had a brazillian Twinks (to do it for you) .. Liking the … Thought you had a brazillian Twinks (to do it for you) .. Liking the sound of this .. Feel each other up for that as well .. See you in 5 ......:-D

nothing wrong with u Mr Go! ............ I will take my rolo back until its really needed.;-)

Original Poster

Ok been out got some sunlight killed the gremlins eaten too much cream tea feel sick least I'm back to being abnormal as Yellow would say I always am .. Abnormal thanks for your suggestions ..

GoDutchGo;2614600

Ok been out got some sunlight killed the gremlins eaten too much cream … Ok been out got some sunlight killed the gremlins eaten too much cream tea feel sick least I'm back to being abnormal as Yellow would say I always am .. Abnormal thanks for your suggestions ..

Thank fcuk for that ;-) .... now come and play with me :whistling:

Original Poster

yellowsticker;2614568

nothing wrong with u Mr Go! ............ I will take my rolo back until … nothing wrong with u Mr Go! ............ I will take my rolo back until its really needed.;-)

You can't already eaten .. didn't see you sneek in ... Magic?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?34202
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4070
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764476
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846256

See more discussions