Groups

I'm going for a job at Quidco!!!!

Do you think I'm selling myself, or do I need to limit the number of requests....... I request? (thats a weird sentance to write)

see link in next post its a clicky one

12 Comments

Did you know that Quidco and HUKD are owned by the same person? You might not want to spoil your job chances by saying too much on here... You are being watched!!

p.s. I love your blog response!

Original Poster

I dont think they are "owned" by the same people but Mr admin does work for them..... I seended him on the quidco meal outing picture.

MinstrelMan;1957492

I dont think they are "owned" by the same people but Mr admin does work … I dont think they are "owned" by the same people but Mr admin does work for them..... I seended him on the quidco meal outing picture.

If you mean Paul, I thought he did own both companies. Am open to being told different though!

All seems fair enough to me...........but which position you wanting?
    Without that clarification,your application may be overlooked!!(attention to detail and all that!):-D

Original Poster

Liddle ol' me;1957497

If you mean Paul, I thought he did own both companies. Am open to being … If you mean Paul, I thought he did own both companies. Am open to being told different though!

Perhaps, I dunno i made it up, maybe he does - if so I'm gonna PM him to sort out my O2 tracking issues.

MinstrelMan;1957533

Perhaps, I dunno i made it up, maybe he does - if so I'm gonna PM him to … Perhaps, I dunno i made it up, maybe he does - if so I'm gonna PM him to sort out my O2 tracking issues.

erm...think you should still go through quidco...they might be owned by the same person but they are still separate businesses.

Banned

THE IMPORTANT thing is whats the pay?

can you get cashback on your income??

J9STL;1957835

can you get cashback on your income??

lol thats funny

haha funny...,only hope others dont do this cos then it doesnt give serious applications a chance as the blog is viewed as a joke. furthermore, there wont be more of these opportuniutes if they r not taken seriously.....

anyways ..urs was funny!

My brother knows the owner of Quidco...Well he frequently dealt with him in his previous job
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Apples new update711
      2. love affairs1222
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927348
      4. Important info for Ryanair customers1621

See more discussions