I'm going into hospital to be induced tomorrow

Mod & Ed
As title says really, went to GP today and she decided to ring consultant whilst I was there and I'm going in tomorrow at 3.30 to be induced, am panicking slightly now lol, so fingers crossed by this time Thursday I shall be a mum again at the grand old age of 40

32 Comments

Banned

good luck hun xxxx

aaah how lovely and exciting!!!!!!!

I am 40 next week and cant believe how clucky av become:w00t:

Would love another one...............but dont think its going to happen!

Best of luck to you

xxxx

Ooooh rather you than me lol, i hope it all goes nice and easy for you. Good luck.

how overdue are you? do u WANT to be induced though? scary stuff..

Good luck to you, i was induced with my first. Fingers crossed it will be smooth for you. Let us know and want to see piccies of new addition when she arrives. xx

Wish you all the best, put your feet up today

good luck babe - let us know what you have, weight etc. and name when you get time! magical experience had 3 now myself and wouldnt change it for the world!!!

Banned

good luck and go have a quick sprint around the block

you never kno.....

ahh goodluck with your new arrival, hope it all goes smoothly x

I was also induced with both of mine, it took more lie 2/3 days rather than one btw, but fingers crossed yours is quicker ;-)

good luck, hope you dont live in belfast, they have plans to let mothers go home 6 hours after giving birth

Original Poster Mod & Ed

samwants2save;6564217

how overdue are you? do u WANT to be induced though? scary stuff..

I'll be 8 days over tomorrow, was 14 + with my son 17 yrs ago, but blood pressure is steadily rising so they've said it's really for the best for both of our wellbeing:thumbsup:

Original Poster Mod & Ed

casparwhite;6564243

good luck and go have a quick sprint around the block :)you never … good luck and go have a quick sprint around the block :)you never kno.....

I do intend trying one more natural way of bringing on labour tonight:whistling:

Banned

Bully;6564372

good luck, hope you dont live in belfast, they have plans to let mothers … good luck, hope you dont live in belfast, they have plans to let mothers go home 6 hours after giving birth

best place to be :thumbsup:

i was induced with my 2nd child, couldn't eat all day i was soo nervous and i wasn't being induced till 7pm! By 10.30 pm i had my gorgeous baby girl. All the best to you.x

wishihadadonkey;6564394

I do intend trying one more natural way of bringing on labour … I do intend trying one more natural way of bringing on labour tonight:whistling:

A good old curry or the other one :thumbsup:

Banned

wishihadadonkey;6564394

I do intend trying one more natural way of bringing on labour … I do intend trying one more natural way of bringing on labour tonight:whistling:

lol

leilahfun;6564476

A good old curry or the other one :thumbsup:

whats the other 1.....mcdonalds?

casparwhite;6564595

lolwhats the other 1.....mcdonalds?

Noo its got to be burger king :-D

Good luck.
There was a girl in the next bed to me and she was due to be induced the following day and labour started so fingers crossed things might get moving along today,always that chance.

Good luck, hope everything go well

All the very best. Hope it all goes very easily.:thumbsup:

Original Poster Mod & Ed

Thankyou everyone for your good wishes:thumbsup:

Mum2Connor&Cerys;6564729

Good luck.There was a girl in the next bed to me and she was due to be … Good luck.There was a girl in the next bed to me and she was due to be induced the following day and labour started so fingers crossed things might get moving along today,always that chance.

That happened to me too, went into labour about 14 hours before I was due to be induced. Either way good luck and all the best

good luck! dont forget to post pics (of the baby not the birth) lol

Good lucky

Bully;6564372

good luck, hope you dont live in belfast, they have plans to let mothers … good luck, hope you dont live in belfast, they have plans to let mothers go home 6 hours after giving birth

Do they not do this everywhere? Been doing that in Lincoln for years. My BF is being induced on Friday so I hope it's not too horrendous. Good luck.

Annie1508;6565949

Do they not do this everywhere? Been doing that in Lincoln for years. … Do they not do this everywhere? Been doing that in Lincoln for years. My BF is being induced on Friday so I hope it's not too horrendous. Good luck.

i hope thats your best friend and not your boyfriend being induced...lol....but there again you would be very rich after it if it was boyfriend...:roll:

Banned

awww wow huni!!!

Thats fab news, fingers crossed it all goes perfectly for you and you have a lovely short labour

xxx

freddysmum;6566453

i hope thats your best friend and not your boyfriend being … i hope thats your best friend and not your boyfriend being induced...lol....but there again you would be very rich after it if it was boyfriend...:roll:

Definitely my best friend, no boyfriend, husband instead and by his own admission, after I'd had one daughter by c-section and one naturally he said there's no way he'd be able to go through it. You're right though, I would be very rich so a shame it wasn't a boyfriend, would've missed the pregnancy but not the sickness or the birth!!

any news??

edjaned;6595178

any news??

She's probably knee deep in dirty nappies and screaming babies:lol:

Hope everythings going well:thumbsup:

hannah19790;6595324

She's probably knee deep in dirty nappies and screaming babies:lol:Hope … She's probably knee deep in dirty nappies and screaming babies:lol:Hope everythings going well:thumbsup:

Babies? I hope only one popped out :-D

xsazzyjayx;6595347

Babies? I hope only one popped out :-D

:w00t: lol...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona2182
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?1015
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846125
    4. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam33

See more discussions