Groups

I'm going on holiday in.... ooh 14 hours time!

I am sooo excited - off for three weeks but will be thinking of you all!! lol

26 Comments

Where you off to hannah? Have a great time, wherever it is !!

Anywhere nice?

Hannah .. hope you have a fantastic time x .. where are you going ?

have a great time! x

Have a great time Hannah

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n128/modissima/baerurlaub.gif

Banned

Have a great time hun x

Original Poster

Thanks guys. going to Spain and as long as the weather is a bit better than here I'm sure it'll be great! x

[SIZE="4"]dont go too ott with the suntan![/SIZE]

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5006/thanksgivingturkeywithslq7.jpg
    http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5006/thanksgivingturkeywithslq7.4b5f47f17b.jpg

Original Poster

twinks;2481618

[COLOR="YellowGreen"]I'm not one single bit jealous [/COLOR] :x Not … [COLOR="YellowGreen"]I'm not one single bit jealous [/COLOR] :x Not really, have a great time ;-)

lol, hope you hear from your landlord while 'm gone hun x

hannah19790;2481662

Thanks guys. going to Spain and as long as the weather is a bit better … Thanks guys. going to Spain and as long as the weather is a bit better than here I'm sure it'll be great! x

heatwave in spain atm, so im guessing they definately have the weather here beaten lol

Original Poster

acecatcher3;2481666

[SIZE="4"]dont go too ott with the suntan![/SIZE]

LOL
    I'll try my best :giggle:

hannah19790;2481662

Thanks guys. going to Spain and as long as the weather is a bit better … Thanks guys. going to Spain and as long as the weather is a bit better than here I'm sure it'll be great! x

Weather's about 30 in Spain at the moment (about 90ish ... hot enough for you ? !!)
    I'm off to Portugal end of next week .. cant wait

hannah19790;2481662

I went to Spain a couple of weeks back.
    Not for 3 weeks though, you lucky so & so:x
    Enjoy yourself, won't you xx

Original Poster

acecatcher3;2481675

heatwave in spain atm, so im guessing they definately have the weather … heatwave in spain atm, so im guessing they definately have the weather here beaten lol

Thank god for that - I had to strip as soon as I got in earlier - I was soaked through!

snowtiger;2481684

Weather's about 30 in Spain at the moment (about 90ish ... hot enough for … Weather's about 30 in Spain at the moment (about 90ish ... hot enough for you ? !!)I'm off to Portugal end of next week .. cant wait

Omg! What are we gonna do!
    No happy posts!!! :-(

Original Poster

snowtiger;2481684

Weather's about 30 in Spain at the moment (about 90ish ... hot enough for … Weather's about 30 in Spain at the moment (about 90ish ... hot enough for you ? !!)I'm off to Portugal end of next week .. cant wait

Perfect! You have a fab time too hun x

Original Poster

cassieismydoggie;2481689

I went to Spain a couple of weeks back.Not for 3 weeks though, you lucky … I went to Spain a couple of weeks back.Not for 3 weeks though, you lucky so & so:xEnjoy yourself, won't you xx

Always a pain to come ome hey?! Will do, thanks hun x

I'm getting a little cited tooo.... I'm off to Zante for two weeks on Sunday... Woo hoo..

hannah19790;2481715

Always a pain to come ome hey?! Will do, thanks hun x

Enjoy yourself. Off to Denia in 2 weeks myself.

Will never look at Benidorm beach in the same way again, after watching Benidorm :whistling:

edna_clouds;2481725

I'm getting a little cited tooo.... I'm off to Zante for two weeks on … I'm getting a little cited tooo.... I'm off to Zante for two weeks on Sunday... Woo hoo..

undercover party animal is our edna

Original Poster

kyalion;2481734

Enjoy yourself. Off to Denia in 2 weeks myself. Will never look at … Enjoy yourself. Off to Denia in 2 weeks myself. Will never look at Benidorm beach in the same way again, after watching Benidorm :whistling:

edna_clouds;2481725

I'm getting a little cited tooo.... I'm off to Zante for two weeks on … I'm getting a little cited tooo.... I'm off to Zante for two weeks on Sunday... Woo hoo..

Hope you have a fab time guys!!

Ooo can I come .......- just till I go on hols on Friday??

(Lots more piccies of you on the beach please :whistling: :p)

(Actually - that sounds way too pervy...Just have a brill time!)

Three weeks - very nice indeed.:thumbsup: Have you got a time-share or own somewhere?? Have a super time and get the factor 50 on !!

Original Poster

Rockhound;2482800

Ooo can I come .......- just till I go on hols on Friday??(Lots more … Ooo can I come .......- just till I go on hols on Friday??(Lots more piccies of you on the beach please :whistling: :p)(Actually - that sounds way too pervy...Just have a brill time!)

Too true, lol
    Thanks hun, will do x

Original Poster

chesso;2482883

Three weeks - very nice indeed.:thumbsup: Have you got a time-share or … Three weeks - very nice indeed.:thumbsup: Have you got a time-share or own somewhere?? Have a super time and get the factor 50 on !!

Mum and Dad's place - I love it x Thanks hun, cream packed!

owlass;2467533

Have a great time, don't forget my special pic's ;-)

hannah19790;2481715

Will do, thanks hun x

I've got proof now :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767453
      2. One thing you've forgotten11
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1731
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047181

See more discussions