Im going out now

Ive just fininshed getting ready to go out

gona down 5 shots of sambuca and then town here i come

dont wait up

39 Comments

awwww i'm jealous.... have a great night :thumbsup:

Im quite depressed at reading it, i am at home again with the three kids after a really stressful time with them today and the hubby has just gone out:cry:

me too player, but im not on a session, ill b on cod4 later, will aln b on lynds?

acecatcher3;3224588

me too player, but im not on a session, ill b on cod4 later, will aln b … me too player, but im not on a session, ill b on cod4 later, will aln b on lynds?

he's out delivery at the mo.... will be on about 12ish if you're still on??

btw hope you don't mind but i added you on facebook ?

o did ya b4 i go out im checkin this lol, course i dont mind

acecatcher3;3224588

will aln b on lynds?

Bit personal isn't it? :w00t:

miffy121;3224586

Im quite depressed at reading it, i am at home again with the three kids … Im quite depressed at reading it, i am at home again with the three kids after a really stressful time with them today and the hubby has just gone out:cry:

Aww........ .have a hug :friends:

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3224588

me too player, but im not on a session, ill b on cod4 later, will aln b … me too player, but im not on a session, ill b on cod4 later, will aln b on lynds?

I might have a go at COD4 when I get in (approx 4am) when Im absolutly pi****d:thumbsup:

Liverpool City Centre is a great night out on a friday in case anybody is ever up this end of the country;-)

roryk83;3224643

I might have a go at COD4 when I get in (approx 4am) when Im absolutly … I might have a go at COD4 when I get in (approx 4am) when Im absolutly pi****d:thumbsup:Liverpool City Centre is a great night out on a friday in case anybody is ever up this end of the country;-)

awwww my home town :cry:

I feel so old as weekends mean nothing much now lol
except housework! Gone are the days I used to go clubbing Friday - Sunday
Cant complain though OH has just nipped out to get us a takeaway....

Jumpingphil;3224641

Bit personal isn't it? :w00t:

LOOOOOOOL:oops:

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;3224657

awwww my home town :cry:

and mine in case there was any doubt:roll:

acecatcher3;3224637

o did ya b4 i go out im checkin this lol, course i dont mind

checking wot?? i hope you're not gonna perv over my pics lol:p

just accepted lynds, ill write sumfin innapropriate ur ur wall whilst playin on cod4 with alan...see what he says haha nn all x

acecatcher3;3224684

just accepted lynds, ill write sumfin innapropriate ur ur wall whilst … just accepted lynds, ill write sumfin innapropriate ur ur wall whilst playin on cod4 with alan...see what he says haha nn all x

looooooooool he'll have your b**ls:-D

pcnutta;3224661

I feel so old as weekends mean nothing much now lolexcept housework! Gone … I feel so old as weekends mean nothing much now lolexcept housework! Gone are the days I used to go clubbing Friday - SundayCant complain though OH has just nipped out to get us a takeaway....

I know the feelin, stuck at home to look after kids whilst he goes out to enjoy himself. I have had such a bad day that i have hit a bottle of wine and i am utterly fed up i have to say

acecatcher3;3224684

just accepted lynds, ill write sumfin innapropriate ur ur wall whilst … just accepted lynds, ill write sumfin innapropriate ur ur wall whilst playin on cod4 with alan...see what he says haha nn all x

copy/paste her pics on here for further inspection.

miffy121;3224695

I know the feelin, stuck at home to look after kids whilst he goes out to … I know the feelin, stuck at home to look after kids whilst he goes out to enjoy himself. I have had such a bad day that i have hit a bottle of wine and i am utterly fed up i have to say

i haven't even got a bottle of wine :cry::cry:

black gerbil1;3224697

my pics are on here:p

lyndsbowes;3224682

checking wot?? i hope you're not gonna perv over my pics lol:p

ive just added a lynda bowes on FB, hope its you! LOL

Well im sure come tomorrow i will feel much better. Tiedness always make me feel depressed and today has been hectic

pcnutta;3224711

ive just added a lynda bowes on FB, hope its you! LOL

looooooooool no i'm lyndsey :giggle:

miffy121;3224695

I know the feelin, stuck at home to look after kids whilst he goes out to … I know the feelin, stuck at home to look after kids whilst he goes out to enjoy himself. I have had such a bad day that i have hit a bottle of wine and i am utterly fed up i have to say

aww unfair, i reckon we ought to do that program where mum quits! and dad has to take over! lol

lyndsbowes;3224728

looooooooool no i'm lyndsey :giggle:

omg llf

miffy121;3224717

Well im sure come tomorrow i will feel much better. Tiedness always make … Well im sure come tomorrow i will feel much better. Tiedness always make me feel depressed and today has been hectic

hope you do feel better tomorrow :thumbsup:

pcnutta;3224731

aww unfair, i reckon we ought to do that program where mum quits! and dad … aww unfair, i reckon we ought to do that program where mum quits! and dad has to take over! lol

lmao i have thought of that a few times..... maybe all the mums on here should book a week away and leave the dads to it

pcnutta;3224731

aww unfair, i reckon we ought to do that program where mum quits! and dad … aww unfair, i reckon we ought to do that program where mum quits! and dad has to take over! lol

All i get is "well come and do my job". I wouldnt mind if he realised that looking after children was a job
Anyway next post i make will not be doom and gloom, i have had my moan and now i will cheer up:)

lyndsbowes;3224741

lmao i have thought of that a few times..... maybe all the mums on here … lmao i have thought of that a few times..... maybe all the mums on here should book a week away and leave the dads to it

NOW THAT SOUNDS GOOD!!
we ought to tell them we have to scare them , just to see the pure panic !

i think ive added u right now lyndsey xxx

miffy121;3224745

All i get is "well come and do my job". I wouldnt mind if he realised … All i get is "well come and do my job". I wouldnt mind if he realised that looking after children was a jobAnyway next post i make will not be doom and gloom, i have had my moan and now i will cheer up:)

i get the same :roll:.... drives me mental

lyndsbowes;3224782

i get the same :roll:.... drives me mental

The wine is kicking in anow and im finally going off for my dinner see you all soon

black gerbil1;3224697

hotukdeals.com/ite…cs/
pages 24 and 25 i think

now where's yours???????

miffy121;3224791

The wine is kicking in anow and im finally going off for my dinner see … The wine is kicking in anow and im finally going off for my dinner see you all soon

bye x

lyndsbowes;3224795

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/237053/new-show-us-your-pics/pages 24 and … http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/237053/new-show-us-your-pics/pages 24 and 25 i think :pnow where's yours???????

my photobucket is down! :-(

ahhhhhhh ... those were the days!! have a great night ;-)

black gerbil1;3224885

my photobucket is down! :-(

yeah yeah yeah :whistling: lol

miffy121;3224745

All i get is "well come and do my job". I wouldnt mind if he realised … All i get is "well come and do my job". I wouldnt mind if he realised that looking after children was a job. Anyway next post i make will not be doom and gloom, i have had my moan and now i will cheer up:)

Well just do it. Book something....anything, does not have to be special occasion, make something up. Just get away for 3-4 days, your kids will survive and probably enjoy the chaos.

The house maybe a total tip on return but somewhere, there will be some appreciation of your role, but first will be the anger to deal with. Worth it IMO

I literally turned up on doostep of friend 100 miles away with no warning. Dropped the kids off with his Mum for 1 hr before he finished work. I shudder at how the hell I did it now but I was desperate, They were 1-5 (4 little darlings) and I just could not communicate how hard looking after them was 7 days a week (because he felt HIS weekends were sacrosanct for sleep and golf)

:w00t: That was 20 yrs ago. I am still the disciplinarian and control freak. I envy their relationship with him because they always go to him for advice. I am much more fiery but I feel that it was a great oppotunity for him that would not have occured because I "was in control" but excluding him.

Something emerged from all the chaos, I just had to make sure I was out of the way and then my temper was not frayed. I know it jsut is not possible for people to just take off but if you have a partner who is not contributing, you have to take a stand somehow

Sometimes i feel guilty as i think he does quite a lot to look after them but then he comes out with comments that really annoy me like the other day. I have started back at work now from maternity leave and the other day i was tired and told him that i had a hard afternoon looking after the youngest who had been poorly this week and he said"well you went out this morning and i had her"
Yes i went out, i went to work and what do i do?? look after children in a Pre-School. Some break

Original Poster

what a great night that was, just getting over my hangover now, might do it all again tonight
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763978
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846087
    3. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941301
    4. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders67

See more discussions