Groups

I'm Going to be an Uncle!

Today my 21 year old sister told the family she's pregnant. Im 16 and going to be an uncle =D

Mother dearest is just sad shes going be classed as a grandparent.

And the Grand parents GREAT GRANDPARENTS!

WooP

Bigpoppaad

29 Comments

If it's a girl then won't you be an aunty?:-D

wow.. 21.. she hasn''t even started life yet.. good luck to her. She will have nothing more precious in life.

congrats

Ask yourself

will it be this:

http://www.lawrenceandfoster.co.uk/acatalog/countrymanclipped.jpg

or this:

http://www.sutlers.co.uk/acatalog/RB2061TheBakerBoysFlatCap.jpg

Original Poster

Well - Shes only been with this fella 12 weeks! 12 weeks! She is actually on the pill and the baby wasnt intended at all! WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF THAT! But they now both live with each other and are both besotted. And they both relli want the baby... hes stupidly over exited lol.

sounds dodgy but we all know its going to be great.

Congratulations !!!! :-D

Original Poster

Y have flat caps - when you can have trilby hats!

http://www.lakewoodconferences.com/direct/dbimage/50355196/Check_Trilby_Hat.jpg

Bigpoppaad;3498525

Y have flat caps - when you can have trilby hats!

rofl - dude maybe your promising style...:-D

Original Poster

robtallica;3498536

rofl - dude maybe your promising style...:-D

Most certianly.. with a tweed suit and a pipe (a pipe with bubbles of course)

http://www.funpartysupplies.co.uk/images/bubbleblower.jpg

KERMITZBITZ;3498466

wow.. 21.. she hasn''t even started life yet.. good luck to her. She … wow.. 21.. she hasn''t even started life yet.. good luck to her. She will have nothing more precious in life.

o u know her then..... and can analyse her qulaity of life or are u jus judging whats considered the norm in todays society....to be 40 and struggling to conceive ur first!

stop judging.

Bigpoppaad;3498543

Most certianly.. with a tweed suit and a pipe (a pipe with bubbles of … Most certianly.. with a tweed suit and a pipe (a pipe with bubbles of course)

gonna need big furry sideburns to go with you rest of your new attire.

Original Poster

robtallica;3498564

gonna need big furry sideburns to go with you rest of your new attire.

Yeh - its those little things that make a big difference.

Lets just hope the baby isnt going to be called Watson lol

Original Poster

magicbeans;3498554

o u know her then..... and can analyse her qulaity of life or are u jus … o u know her then..... and can analyse her qulaity of life or are u jus judging whats considered the norm in todays society....to be 40 and struggling to conceive ur first!stop judging.

Meh - Its an opinion. My mother had my sister (who is now pregnant) at 19 unmarried back in the day.

jellybaby22;3498478

isnt so young..I had my daughter when i had just turned 21........ aww Im … isnt so young..I had my daughter when i had just turned 21........ aww Im all broody now :-D

is there anything i can help you with jelly.. lol :whistling:

Original Poster

You gtta think tho. My sis its going to be a "Yummy Mummy" Shes a good lucking lass, and a model.

magicbeans;3498554

o u know her then..... and can analyse her qulaity of life or are u jus … o u know her then..... and can analyse her qulaity of life or are u jus judging whats considered the norm in todays society....to be 40 and struggling to conceive ur first!stop judging.

wow... whats your problem.. i think maybe you are judging me.. i never judge anyone

KERMITZBITZ;3498643

wow... whats your problem.. i think maybe you are judging me.. i never … wow... whats your problem.. i think maybe you are judging me.. i never judge anyone

there are a lot of people thinking that having kids early means u have never lived and it annoys me..... had it from a woman at school (one of the mums) who also decided t ask me loudly why i didnt breastfeed my children during the parents afternoon.... ! sorry!!

magicbeans;3498699

there are a lot of people thinking that having kids early means u have … there are a lot of people thinking that having kids early means u have never lived and it annoys me..... had it from a woman at school (one of the mums) who also decided t ask me loudly why i didnt breastfeed my children during the parents afternoon.... ! sorry!!

Like i say.. i think maybe you have judged me. My mother had me when she was 17 and she wouldnt change a thing. Apology accepted.

he did add she'll have nothing more prescious! jeez talk about snappy!

i had all 3 of mine by 24, wouldnt change it for the world!

i was born and aunt and still being made an aunt now (28 so far lol), great aunt to 15 too! - its fab

Bigpoppaad;3498491

Well - Shes only been with this fella 12 weeks! 12 weeks! She is actually … Well - Shes only been with this fella 12 weeks! 12 weeks! She is actually on the pill and the baby wasnt intended at all! WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF THAT! But they now both live with each other and are both besotted. And they both relli want the baby... hes stupidly over exited lol. sounds dodgy but we all know its going to be great.

Lol, that was me 15 months ago, except I was 22, my brother 21 and his girlfriend 18. They said they were on the pill and condom. And it's apparantly happened again! Think there should be a serious lawsuit somewhere!!! lol!

Banned

Congrats Uncle Bigpop :thumbsup:

Original Poster

lol Cheers - THE PILL IS OFFICIALLY USELESS =D

aww congratulations to you and your family :-D i was only 19 when i fell for my first and its great now because we like best mates :-D bet she is excited!

ur 16

my youngest daughter is an auntie and she's only 4!! Her niece is 6 so she was an auntie before she was born:-D:-D

Aww congrat hun, fab news x

huge congratz i was born an aunty lol !

Congrats-it'll be really exciting ! :thumbsup:

loupomm;3498757

he did add she'll have nothing more prescious! jeez talk about snappy!

and i apologised and he said apology accepted ...... :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3966
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions